390X coming soon few weeks

24th is next wednesday. Thinking at midnight that day, reviews should start popping up.

Zarathustra[H];1041669044 said:
The question is when review samples will be out for Fury cards, and when the NDA lifts.

Fury: july 14 and Fury X: july 24 are launch dates..

Gimme those benchmarks!

I_wanna_see_the_receipts.gif

650$ for 4 or 8 gb hbm at around 980ti perofrmance? That's what I'm gathering from all this. Yea i think i'm getting 980 ti

AMD spent a while talking about how having 8GB of RAM on the 390 and 390X was sssooo good, going to be interesting when the 4GB on Fury comes up short in some situations.

So there is no Fiji Pro.
It seems Fury X is the water-cooled Fiji XT, regular Fury is air-cooled Fiji XT.

Fury Nano is cut-down Fiji of some kind.

The way they are built I guess it is possible to salvage dies with a defective unit perhaps? Maybe the Nano will be cut to 3GB and 3072 SP?

Too bad we didnt get any benches, priced at 980Ti levels though, so should be on par with that, leaked benches were pretty accurate on specs, so hopefully the reviews tell the same story. Going along with the performance/watt, 1.5X the performance of a 290X ill bet

I don't see how AMD wins here. The performance is underwhelming, and if for whatever reason it beats out the ti by a bit, Nvidia will just chop 50 dollars of the price.

i'll probably just wait and see how can perform the nano.. I may buy it.. gladly I bought at time my 980TI and other 2x 980Ti and 2x 980 for my working machines..

I don't see how AMD wins here. The performance is underwhelming, and if for whatever reason it beats out the ti by a bit, Nvidia will just chop 50 dollars of the price.

Would you mind linking the thorough benchmarks, real-life and synthetic, that you seemingly have access to?

You guys...the point...where did it go :(

They mentioned they were running at 4K AND 5K @ 60FPS with the cards, I haven't seen a Titan X performance at 5k in tomb raider.

Didn't she say the right screen, 5k (Sniper Elite???) was running at 45fps and the left screen, 4K (TR) was running 60 fps.

Would you mind linking the thorough benchmarks, real-life and synthetic, that you seemingly have access to?

If it was really the worlds fastest GPU they would have screamed about it. Instead they were talking about build quality, LEDs, and making vague statements about 4k gaming. It's not really hard to figure out.

If it was really the worlds fastest GPU they would have screamed about it. Instead they were talking about build quality, LEDs, and making vague statements about 4k gaming. It's not really hard to figure out.

Lolwut? Do you not know how these presentations work? They always make these terrible, scripted jokes. Look at the rest of E3, they are always there.

Lol if you get a card for 649 that is waterecooled and fury that is aircooled and gets you performance of 980ti why wouldn't you get the aircooled version? I think fury and fury x are same cards, one is just waterecooled and one is aircooled. If fury can get you closer performance to ti why wouldn't you buy it for 100 cheaper? People be always jumping guns!

Back