3900x gone from Microcenter web page.

/dev/null

[H]F Junkie
It used to list sold out, and now it's not even listed. Anyone know what is going on?

Weird. Wonder if it's due to how little they get in stock and how fast they are going. Maybe making way for the 3950. Or AMD gave up due to the whining.

Weird. Wonder if it's due to how little they get in stock and how fast they are going. Maybe making way for the 3950. Or AMD gave up due to the whining.

or it's to force people to go into their stores to see if it's in stock.. you can still pull the page up though, it's just not listed in the search.

That could very well be. The one closest to me always seems to have at least two in stock when I stop by.

Reactions: N4CR
like this
or it's to force people to go into their stores to see if it's in stock.. you can still pull the page up though, it's just not listed in the search.
Well I'm 1 hour away....I kind of use the web page "in stock" to tell if I should drive 2 hours round-trip.

I'm looking to put together something like a $1.5k-$2k computer, but I don't want to drive there if they don't have the cpu :-/

still there
upload_2019-9-13_11-58-41.png

How'd you find it? I viewed all AMD processors, sorted by price highest -> lowest & it doesn't show up.

It doesn't show up at my local MC website either. Could just be a quirk in the site. Can't hurt to call if the drive is lengthy.

Had the same issue with Raspberry Pi 4 4GB. Stock was non-existent months after launch it stopped showing up on the their website, but if you had the direct link it was still there.

I have put my eyes on it but cant find anywhere besisdes eBay where most sellers wants to earn +150 Extra. Its usposed this moth the 3950 Will be launch but this avaibility is not good at all.

Weird. It doesn't say X+ available or "out of stock" as it usually says. Very strange.

It's not strange. I used to hit that url over and over checking stock till I got my 3900x. Sometimes it disappears but it gets restocked. That said it's silly the idea of the #1 source for Ryzen cpus would stop carrying the most demanded chip of them all.

I have been to microcenter many times on over the last month and they had them in stock every day. It must either be a glitch in the website.

Last edited:
Back