39 40 43 + inch 4K UHD Monitors or TVs with best PIP PBP Picture in Picture features to handle various device inputs?

crashnburn

Weaksauce
39 40 43 + inch 4K UHD Monitors or TVs with best PIP PBP Picture in Picture features to handle various device inputs?

I am seeing some decent stuff on Amazon around 4/5/6-700 USD. But very few selections.
Is this product NICHE kinda small?

Must be dual voltage: 110-240V -
And shipped to US location within a 7-10 days
So SLOW China Korea Monitors ... yes / no/ maybe. Unless that are that much value compared to US based with WARRANTY.

Largely need real estate to multi task extensively INTRA devices (PC/ Laptop) and INTER devices (between machines/ Fire TV Stick etc).

Need best possible PIP flexibility so that I can switch between watching Documentaries, Videos (TV series), and / or waiting for long drawn processes and yet see their progress in a Window or Change context and focus on that while Video is in small window.

Remote to manipulate the above is also nice.

Non gamer but I can appreciate low latency/ high refresh rates.

Obviously needs Chroma Sub sambling 4 4 4 and eye friendly computing screen and from last I saw few years back 4K 60 Hz was key for computing.

Maybe that benchmark has gone higher.. so why not if thats the new norm.

In built TV/ Android is a nice add on, but not critical.

Please share some insights if you have. Links/ Prices.

Forget about TVs for PIP/PBP. I have yet to find one that has that functionality. Like you that is a must for me. There a various 40 and 43" monitors that offers PIP/PBP. I myself settled on the LG referred to by Kasakka. Great productivity monitor. I game on it on occasion, but it's primary use case is for productivity

Back