360 with no internet?

why not? You can play it without logging on. And you dont have to play multiplayer.

Of course. Xbox Live Multiplayer isn't everything, and you can still do split-screen and system link multiplayer. I actually prefer system link multiplayer, you can taunt people in person instead of over a microphone.

AcidBurn said:
Is the 360 worth getting without a broadband connection?
No.

zero002021 said:
Of course. Xbox Live Multiplayer isn't everything, and you can still do split-screen and system link multiplayer.

While that is great to an extent. If you are like me and are twenty something, and do not have "sleep overs" anymore with your friends. Xbox live IS everything, not to mention replay value is practically endless. Have you played Halo2 via Xbox live :p

I'd say its worth it. I have a broadband connection with mine, but I hardly ever use XBL. There are plenty of games out there with great single player content.

I have a 360 but only have satellite broadband so xbl online gaming is out of the question, theres still a lot of fun to be had, i do miss not being able to play against pals over the net but not that much!!, like above, the single player content is taking up all my time on the games for now!! Go for it

Oblivion alone can take weeks away from your life :)

Hey, does XBL let you connect with satellite or 56k just for downing patches, skins, arcade games or game demos?

ClearM4 said:
Oblivion alone can take weeks away from your life :)

Hey, does XBL let you connect with satellite or 56k just for downing patches, skins, arcade games or game demos?
Yes i can fully connect to all features of xbox live via 2 way satellite broadband, all downloading is hyper fast etc, but online gaming is way too laggy as expected with satellite braodband.

Back