360 elite system refurb for 219.00

first woot has a refub for sale, now this...

I'm thinking there's a changing of the guard about to occur.

Man I really want to pull the trigger on this. Would love to upgrade from my 20gb version.

comes with a 120gb hard drive..... that would cost half of this already lol.

i would have bagged this if i didnt already have one

You can get "refurb" 120GB HDD's off of Extreme Deals for $75 or so if you want a bigger HDD.

Nonetheless, very hot deal. MS refurbs make my eye twitch though, I was so glad that when my first 360 croaked they sent me a new unit rather than a refurb.

I was going to bite on this deal but I did a quick search on eBay. Turns out a LOT of Elite's are going for ~$210. So I then looked carefully to see why they are running so cheap and it turns out that many of them don't have Falcon chipsets. If that's the case, then I'm thinking that the one listed on Geeks.com is probably the same.

Man I really want to pull the trigger on this. Would love to upgrade from my 20gb version.

Do it!

The 120GB itself costs 150 in store and maybe 120 online.

This is a KILLER deal. If I hadn't bought my 360 a few months back, I would jump on it as well.

Refurbs on consoles are almost always in like new condition.

I just recently got the falcon version of the elite for $300 off ebay after cash back. I'm happy. These are more then likely not (95% sure) the newer falcon versions. I personally wouldn't touch them. To each his own though. Just remember if they crap out, There is no warranty after 90 days. However, my friend sent in his xbox 360 and MS didn't even ask him for a receipt or anything. Of course I still wouldn't touch one.

My friend bought a refurb Elite and it died 4 days after he got it. 360s are hit or miss no matter what.

This is a worthless deal unless you specifically want a black casing, Refurbs often die within a couple months and need to be sent back, just buy a BRAND NEW arcade version for $160 or so off dell, that way you spend $50 or so getting a 120GB HDD, stick it it, and now you have a Jasper and same HDD space as Elite.

Anyone know of a way to transfer all of your data without the transfer kit?

I know you can do it with xplorer360 extreme 2 but you will have to take the drive out the case which voids the drive warranty, and if you do that you might as well just buy a $50 WD BEV and swap it yourself... unless you want the HDMI port, then go with elite.

i think you can flash the drive then ghost your old driver over? not sure if that would work but logically it should.

Back