50% OC on AIR

XP-M 2400 (35w) IQYHA 0402 SPMW
Thermalright SLK-900A
DFI NF2 UI
1Gig Buffalo PC3200
550w Antec
Gecube 9800Pro

50%25%202700MHz%20on%20air%20copy.jpg

Yeah so i sort of broke my ankle in two (skating owns) so im layed up in bed and while i was reading this thread i thought i should order a mobile to alleviate the pain of not being able to go out and pound booze for a while :( ...but while reading got a mixed feeling should i get the 35w 2200 or spend a little more for a 2500 moblie??? btw i have a crappy micro atx biostar m7ncg 400 so im really not worrying about 2.7g's but like 2.2 at like lowest vcore possible like 1.6 or lower . thanks abunch

P.S. got even boardier and ordered a x800pro for this bottledneck piece of crap [email protected] lol yes im a retard

kurdt94 said:
Yeah so i sort of broke my ankle in two (skating owns) so im layed up in bed and while i was reading this thread i thought i should order a mobile to alleviate the pain of not being able to go out and pound booze for a while :( ...but while reading got a mixed feeling should i get the 35w 2200 or spend a little more for a 2500 moblie??? btw i have a crappy micro atx biostar m7ncg 400 so im really not worrying about 2.7g's but like 2.2 at like lowest vcore possible like 1.6 or lower . thanks abunch

P.S. got even boardier and ordered a x800pro for this bottledneck piece of crap [email protected] lol yes im a retard

lol if you don't upgrade your cpu that will bottleneck your X800 Pro. Get a 35W 2400+...will reach about 2.0GHz on stock 1.35V. While your at it why don't you get a better mobo lol?

DaveX said:
Get a 35W 2400+...will reach about 2.0GHz on stock 1.35V. While your at it why don't you get a better mobo lol?
While he's at it he should be a man, grab his balls, and plunk down for an A64 :cool:

I just got a 35w mobile but haven't had the chance to test it yet. I bought a waterblock from Canada its been 2 weeks and still it hasn't arrived yet.

AQYHA 0415VPMW Anyone with that stepping?

/edit: I hope it does better than the m2500 I have in the sig.

Johnie said:
I just got a 35w mobile but haven't had the chance to test it yet. I bought a waterblock from Canada its been 2 weeks and still it hasn't arrived yet.

AQYHA 0415VPMW Anyone with that stepping?

/edit: I hope it does better than the m2500 I have in the sig.

You got an "A" stepping which supposedly isn't as good as an "I" stepping. There have been really good "A" steppings and reall crappy "I" steppings though.

ALL4AMD, how do you know whether all of the cache is detected correctly?

DaveX said:
You got an "A" stepping which supposedly isn't as good as an "I" stepping. There have been really good "A" steppings and reall crappy "I" steppings though.

ALL4AMD, how do you know whether all of the cache is detected correctly?
u will c a 512 after u edit it

M11 said:
Overclocking mobile chips is not a good idea. They are desiged to underclock themselves in response to heat and battery events, and any scenario that could use typical cooling and power would warrant a desktop chip.
ROFL your funny. you needa learn more from the guys :p

Back