$350 to burn!!

JonnyK

2[H]4U
you can see my sig, that's what i'm running. thinking about replacing blown speakers in my car and getting another stick of ram, or buying a shiny new A64/mobo. what is the better choice. and do they have good A64 mobo's with agp slots, or even agp and pci slots on the same board, i saw the one like that on the front page, but i didn't pay attention to see if it was for an athlon 64.

i think i'll be getting the speakers in my car, a stick of ram, maybe two, possibly a new keyboard even though i don't need it, and then adding some to my psp preorder.

Speakers in the car are important. Good choice with that. I am hesitant about the PSP preorder tho. If you don't have to be the first, I'd give it a few months after US release to see how it works out. Another stick of ram is also a good idea.

Get another 512stick of memory and save the rest...

i was thinking about the hard drive too. i've seen lots of good deals on nice sized hard drives. i'll see how much the speakers cost, i know i've got 80 on ram, then i'll see if there's enough for a nice hard drive or if i should toss it on my psp, i already have it reserved along with untold legends, as do a few of my friends. we just want to play that game together during study halls at school, and i'll definately be playing it at work when the store is empty :D

Back