34" LG Monitor, ATH-M50x, RM 750i, The Divison Xbox One

tylertoast

Limp Gawd
Heat 8-0-0 Reviews/Feedback for TylerToast | HeatWare.com

Paypal: [email protected]

Parting out my computer to pay for my first car, the guy who was going to buy it all bailed last second unfortunately and I've been trying to part out stuff. Anyways, rip my setup but woo to driving!

The Division Xbox One - $OLD

Came with my new Xbox one that I got off of HF. I already have the division on the computer and I really dont feel like doing everything all over again on the Xbox. Will send code (this is a digital copy) upon payment!

Corsair RM 750i Power Supply - $90 OBO Shipped

Super Nice PSU, I only owned it for 3 months, fan never did turn on in my system, and when I was testing it, it was fairly quiet fan.

Have original packaging and original cables that came with the PSU.

Logitech G710 w/ Blue Switches - $OLD

Love this keyboard, my first Mechanical and it has served me well, I've owned this for about 6 months. It's been taken fairly well care of with can air and a q-tip.

Have original packaging.

Razer Deathadder Chroma - $OLD

Love this mouse, my first real mouse and its done an amazing job. I've owned this for about 6 months and its been taken fairly well care of.

Have original packaging.

ATH-M50x White Headphones - $50 OBO Shipped

Sound is absolutely amazing, unfortunately I find the wireless capability of my LG earbuds more comfortable and still decent sound.

There is a bit of black microfiber on the band and one super small (smaller then a pinkie nail) piece of foam missing from the outside of the ear cups. Otherwise it is in great condition.

Have original packaging and accessories.

Patriot DDR4 Signature Line 2400mhz 16gb - $OLD

This is the version of the ram that has the blue heatsink around it and not the bare memory.

Its Ram, has served me well over the last 3 months with no issues.

Have original packaging.

LG 34" Ultrawide Monitor - $OLD

Honestly flawless, I love this monitor and everything about it and it actually really sucks to let go but getting to B from A is much more important.

Have original packaging. Model Number: LG34UM95

Asus Z170 AR - $OLD

Solid motherboard, picked up fairly recently and it did very well with my new setup. Sucks to see it go - especially because I don’t see many of the "AR" editions anymore.

Have original packaging.

GTX 970 Strix - $OLD

Bought of HF, don’t know the track record of the card but temps are perfect, and no coil whine or notable issues with the card.

No packaging.

Intel i5 6600k - $OLD

The processor that started this whole idea for a new build. It’s a champ, and well worth the money. The thing ran cool under a H110i GT its entire life, never reached above 40o under load.

Have original packaging.

PICTURES:

1mEUhlkG

Last edited:
not sure you got my message ~ is the deathadder and G710 still available?

That monitor is gorgeous. I am very interested but I couldn't afford it right now. TTT for you!

Would like some pics to see what you mean with the screws. I am trying to decide if this is the right one, or I should just go with curved, or get something with GSYNC. :/ Buying a new monitor is killing me trying to decide.

Would like some pics to see what you mean with the screws. I am trying to decide if this is the right one, or I should just go with curved, or get something with GSYNC. :/ Buying a new monitor is killing me trying to decide.
Im with you on that!

Pics will be up after im off work.
Also getting flush screws would be super easy - I can stop by a hardware store tomorrow to get some if need be.

TTT

Im with you on that!
Pictures are up!
Turns out the screws I used were much more flush then I thought.
Thought they stuck out a bit but they dont at all.

I don't know why I thought I had horribly long screws in there. Maybe I switched them out a while ago.

I have this monitor and it as great! DOOM on ultrawide is Fn ridiculous!

Tyler, thanks for the info man. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to go ahead and go the Curve route. But I again appreciate your effort. Free Bump!

Thanks for the input, sorry for not having pictures up for everything in the first place.
Im just lazy :p

Help me buy my car!! Once the monitors gone I have the money! Price dropped on the monitor to $450
TTT

Back