34" 21:9 UltraWide Displays (3440x1440) - LG UM95/UM65 & Dell U3415W

I got free shipping, 10% off and the 1139.99 price before the 10% and free shipping. ETA is January 23rd.

yah im getting 10% off too, seems to be a general promo code...does anyone have a higher % promo code?

just got off w/my rep, he offered me 10% off, but if i order thru him and not thru my cc [discover link that'll give me 5%cb], he'll give me an extra 2% off and an additional 5% egift for a future purchase and 2 day free shipping..ohh the % off is from the original price of 1199 not the price that athlon got unfortunately

update: i told my rep i had a 15% promo code, but when i tried entering it, it said its expired or its been redeemed for the max # of times..he called me back and told me he'll be able to give me 15% off, 2 day free shipping and the egiftcard of 5% for future purchase

Last edited:
Are you guys getting the 10% by calling in or with a code?

Nevermind, figured it out. I think this turned out pretty good! $40 of payment was with a gift card I had earned, so $930 after tax!

uBuzUP1l.png

Nevermind, figured it out. I think this turned out pretty good! $40 of payment was with a gift card I had earned, so $930 after tax!

uBuzUP1l.png

wtf!!!! how did u get it under 1k even using your $40 giftcard!??!?!!? can you tell us the procedure and if u went thru a rep, can you give us the rep's email/extension #

The 10% code stacked with a one time use code that I had.

where did you get that one time use code? was it from an email, cataglog, etc? i didnt know you can stack coupons at dell! if its from an email im going to check allmy emails now haha

omg! i found an email that gives me a 10% off, so that email promo is going to stack w/the general 10% off that'll be kickass!

Got mine down to $971 using the two coupon codes posted previously. Also got free 2nd day shipping by signing up for Dell Advantage for free.

uBuzUP1l.png

The one time code was an EPP discount.

I forgot to add the Dell Advantage to the order (Free 2-day shipping and 10% back in promotional credit). I called in and instead of cancelling the order they were able to upgrade the 2-day shipping for free and are issuing another 10% credit ($93). So my new total is going to be ~$837!

The one time code was an EPP discount.

I forgot to add the Dell Advantage to the order (Free 2-day shipping and 10% back in promotional credit). I called in and instead of cancelling the order they were able to upgrade the 2-day shipping for free and are issuing another 10% credit ($93). So my new total is going to be ~$837!

You got lucky on that. I think Dell Advantage is only 5% unless you use a Dell credit card or financing. :D

5% at most. What the f*ck makes you think you're going to get $200-300 off a $1200 monitor? Some CS rep you don't even know telling you he will do the best he can for you? Get real dude.

.... and you were SO wrong. I got $971 just using freely available coupon codes. :p

Was able to get it down to around $925 before tax using EPP + 2 coupons posted. Overall $1005 (tax and free 2 day shipping included) and get back 5% through the rewards thing. Not a bad day.

f*ck im getting annoyed, when i try to use both those free coupons, i get this message:Your coupon is no longer available

We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered is not valid in the segment in which you are currently shopping.

do u know what im doing wrong?!!? how are you all able to apply it w/o that message coming up?!!? are you guys using premier login in order to stack those 2 coupons or something?

The second coupon(78M4SHHJ4JC9WW) doesnt seem to work. Can someone post both of the codes that were being used?

f*ck im getting annoyed, when i try to use both those free coupons, i get this message:Your coupon is no longer available

We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered is not valid in the segment in which you are currently shopping.

do u know what im doing wrong?!!? how are you all able to apply it w/o that message coming up?!!?

if you are going through EPP site, look for coupons link on the EPP page. It has 2 different coupons. One beginning with T and the other with an M.

I can't get it to take any codes... apparently I have 2 different dell accounts. one linked to a employee discount, and my personal small business account.

.... and you were SO wrong. I got $971 just using freely available coupon codes. :p

InHartWeTrust was responding (albeit a tad harshly) to a question about how much of a discount a person could expect simply by calling a CS rep, not what was possible through coupons....

do u know what im doing wrong?!!? how are you all able to apply it w/o that message coming up?!!? are you guys using premier login in order to stack those 2 coupons or something?

Coupon codes are specific to certain stores, e.g. Home, Business, Education, etc. Depending on what link you follow to get to the display, you might have ended up in the wrong store. Try starting at www.dell.com/home or www.dell.com/work and drilling down to find the display there, depending on what the wording around your coupon code is (assuming you have the full coupon info rather than just the code).

Thanks guys, got a nice pre-tax discount as well.

It didn't hurt that I used two $500 gift cards I got for $800 last month from a promo on my Amex!

InHartWeTrust was responding (albeit a tad harshly) to a question about how much of a discount a person could expect simply by calling a CS rep, not what was possible through coupons....

Coupon codes are specific to certain stores, e.g. Home, Business, Education, etc. Depending on what link you follow to get to the display, you might have ended up in the wrong store. Try starting at www.dell.com/home or www.dell.com/work and drilling down to find the display there, depending on what the wording around your coupon code is (assuming you have the full coupon info rather than just the code).

thx for the help jphughan and enyownz and everyone else! i went thru dell epp, used the 2 free codes and my total w/tax is 1010, high tax rate in CA haha..now for the waiting game

was anyone else on the fence for the LG 34" curved before we were able to apply both promo codes for the dell? im so glad i was patient enough to wait haha...discover got 5% cb thru dell in case someone forgot!!

Last edited:
wow, did u guys cleared out raise.com dell's gc? before placing an order i was tryin to find other ways to save more, there were alot more options available before i purchased my monitor, now there's hardly any dell gc left on that site hahah

I think most people have been posting post tax price.;)

i don't think they have since most posts have said "before tax", but if I include tax is was $993 total overnighted to me.

Edit: plus I just got the 10% rewards points credited back to my purchase because they forgot to add it to my original order. So, I got it for a little less than $900 after tax.

Last edited:
If you're having trouble getting two coupons to work, you probably added the monitor from the wrong product page. If you added it through the direct link and then go to EPP to check out, it will only let you add one coupon. Here are the correct steps:

-google "dell epp" and go to the first link
-put u3415 into the dell search bar at the top of the page. It will come up in the search results with a member price in green for $1139. That's how you know you're in the right part of the site to get both coupons to work.
-When you check out, use THR0K3N1?05JT3 and MQFL7LKHT?NK12 for 10% off each. You'll also get free two day shipping.
-Also at the top of the page, make sure you click the "claim your rewards" button for Dell Advantage. Sign up for Dell Advantage before you do anything if you aren't already signed up

That got me the monitor for $999.56 total even with high texas sales tax.

If you're having trouble getting two coupons to work, you probably added the monitor from the wrong product page. If you added it through the direct link and then go to EPP to check out, it will only let you add one coupon. Here are the correct steps:

-google "dell epp" and go to the first link
-put u3415 into the dell search bar at the top of the page. It will come up in the search results with a member price in green for $1139. That's how you know you're in the right part of the site to get both coupons to work.
-When you check out, use THR0K3N1?05JT3 and MQFL7LKHT?NK12 for 10% off each. You'll also get free two day shipping.
-Also at the top of the page, make sure you click the "claim your rewards" button for Dell Advantage. Sign up for Dell Advantage before you do anything if you aren't already signed up

That got me the monitor for $999.56 total even with high texas sales tax.

Thanks man, you rule. I just got mine for:

• Sub-total $923.39
  • Shipping & Handling $15.00
  • Tax* $80.94
  • *Exemptions reflected in final checkout page only
  • Total Price1 $1,019.33

I didn't get any free shipping so I paid $15 for 2day. I dunno how my epp account even works... the company got bought out over 2 years ago and doesn't even exist anymore :)

Thanks man, you rule. I just got mine for:

• Sub-total $923.39
  • Shipping & Handling $15.00
  • Tax* $80.94
  • *Exemptions reflected in final checkout page only
  • Total Price1 $1,019.33

I didn't get any free shipping so I paid $15 for 2day. I dunno my my epp account even works... they company got bought out over 2 years ago and doesn't even exist anymore :)

Did you click dell advantage on the cart page? That's how you get the free shipping.

Did you click dell advantage on the cart page? That's how you get the free shipping.

yeah, I tried it, apparently neither of my 2 accounts have it. I tried both associated emails. It's okay, I'm happy to have saved almost $300.

Back