34" 21:9 UltraWide Displays (3440x1440) - LG UM95/UM65 & Dell U3415W

The 34UM65 costs about the same or slightly less than a 1440P 27" Monitor from Asus, BenQ, Dell, NEC, Philips, etc. in Europe. As AgentQ mentioned the "Korean monitor thing has distorted people's price expectations"

We must have different definitions of 'slightly less'. Everywhere I've looked it costs 100 € more.

Anyone who does get the monitor though please post your findings. I am curious if it will be possible to OC the monitor to at least 75-85Hz without issues.

Anyone who does get the monitor though please post your findings. I am curious if it will be possible to OC the monitor to at least 75-85Hz without issues.

What is your preferred method of overclocking the monitor with an Nvidia card?

Also, where are you getting that it is $500 over MSRP?

I remember when I couldn't wait .. I just had to have it right then and there, like patience didn't exist in my mind, body and soul. True story, I let someone gouge me on price cause I couldn't wait 4 more days and it cost me a nice week long vacation when I could no longer afford to go,

Thank god those days are behind me.

Looks like a good monitor. I'm really doubtful that I would like that high of a rez. I'm still waiting on a 21:9 Ultrawide 55"

Ya that "Newegg" supplier just looks to be another Korean seller most likely doing the $500+ price gouging.

So tempted to order this from the Egg but noticed down at the bottom it says "Restocking fee: yes". 15% restocking fee is scary if it doesn't pan out. Let us know how it goes guys! :)

Bought it. Rushed processing and fastest shipping they had. Will update everyone the second I get it in.

Has anyone ordered from newegg from the UK? I'm tempted to get one of these. £877 with import duties.

Good find, although the restocking fees are a bit concerning. Still probably worth waiting for another vendor to have them in stock if you're picky.

I hope the guy who paid $1500 to the Korean vendor yesterday can cancel his order.

Im trying to cancel AS WE SPEAK GRRRRR!

Also if you are a priemer member = no restocking fee

**UPDATE** Canceled via Newegg chat and ordered one of the official ones overnight. I will have this on Thur and post impressions asap. I will also see if this can be overclocked via EVGA Precision X

Last edited:
Tried to order it and Newegg voided my order due to verification...for no reason at all.

Last edited:
let us know if you can overclock it please!

I'll give it a go using toasty 's CRU. I also use the standard PLP setup so you can expect my experiences and comparisons to be based on that. Newegg just sent me an email saying it's shipping out tomorrow (most likely) and being delivered Thursday.

I just ordered another 680 and a pair of KRK Rokits as well. It's gonna be a good weekend at my apartment. .... barring girlfriend rage.

Also if you are a priemer member = no restocking fee

**UPDATE** Canceled via Newegg chat and ordered one of the official ones overnight. I will have this on Thur and post impressions asap. I will also see if this can be overclocked via EVGA Precision X

Noicee! I'm stoked for Thursday!

The stands for the UM65/UM95 are set at a fixed height, they can't be raised. Please let us know the distance from the bottom edge of the monitor to desktop. Thanks.

The stands for the UM65/UM95 are set at a fixed height, they can't be raised. Please let us know the distance from the bottom edge of the monitor to desktop. Thanks.

There are 2 points of adjustment on the default stand, with that said, I'm certainly Vesa mounting mine.

Bought it. Rushed processing and fastest shipping they had. Will update everyone the second I get it in.

This is my first post on this board. I have been tracking this monitor for months waiting for it to become available at a reasonable price. I did exactly what you did tonight, I bought it with rush processing and fastest shipping possible I believe I will get it on Thursday.

Argh!! I want this so bad, but I think I am going to hold out for the ASUS Swift just because I want GSync and low latency.

If this had GSync and a gloss panel, then I would be buying it ASAP!

Argh!! I want this so bad, but I think I am going to hold out for the ASUS Swift just because I want GSync and low latency.

If this had GSync and a gloss panel, then I would be buying it ASAP!

You could always get both. ;) I plan on picking up the ROG SWIFT PG278Q as well but if the panel is anything like the VG278HE I'll likely send it back.

Super tempting, but I'm afraid of receiving an iffy screen and having to pay return shipping and a restocking fee.

It will be hard to say no once Amazon stocks it. :)

Very nice! I'm glad the Newegg chat crew was able to help you out on this one.

Let us know when it shows up!

Back