$333 - 1TB Samsung 850 EVO at Newegg (10% off all)

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
Edit: http://m.ebay.com/itm/301443868451

Edit: Since the thread got bumped anyway I figured I'd put up the most recent sale on it (above link), also dropped to $325 at Amazon. Promo code below no longer valid AFAIK, tho you'll likely get a similar 10% code if you've bought a mobo etc.

$33 using promo code EMCAWNA28

Not quite the lowest it's been (seen it at $310 on eBay, sold by Newegg coincidentally), but close... Kind of a warm deal since it's been jumping between $337 & $357 at Amazon over the last month or so ($352 atm), but still, not bad.

Shame I can't combine it with the $10 off AMEX Express Checkout offer (my AMEX is bank issued). There's a $25 Visa Express Checkout thing thru the 31st as well, using code VCO2015BTS (already used it on a Z170 mobo myself).

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's actually a 10% discount off all Samsung SSD, obviously more significant on the higher priced ones tho.

Hmm that promo code started right after I ordered the 2 TB for $749.99. I did live chat and at first was offered a $75 gift card to make up for promo but he then agreed to just credit my card the money.

I deleted my e-mail from NG. Does anybody have the straight 10% code #? Maybe the deal is gone.

I deleted my e-mail from NG. Does anybody have the straight 10% code #? Maybe the deal is gone.

Uhh, first line of my post? :p Pretty sure it was only good thru today tho, probably died at noon PST. I went for the second 1TB after Newegg's email goaded me about the deal dying. :D

Impluse: Thanks for the heads-up. This deal (or better) will be back soon enough!

Ugh, figures, they did the same exact shit last time... Had them on sale on site for a higher price, ended that, then put it up on eBay for $310... Not sure what's the point of that, tempted to call and complain but they're probably just gonna tell me eBay is a different case etc.

I mean it's only $23 more (what I paid at Newegg's actual site), but still... Amazon has it at $325 too FWIW, down from $350+ thru most of the month.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
3 months tooo... what? Black Friday? Unless these go even lower before then (a distinct possibility) I doubt they'll actually go lower at BF proper, it's been such a bust for a while now...

Anyway, I called in and they said since it wasn't IronEgg guaranteed they couldn't retroactively price match even if it was to themselves on eBay, but since I'm a Premier (trial) costumer they agreed to give me a $23 store credit... Valid only for $90 days.

Meh, might go unused unless I find something with Shoprunner worth ordering in the next three months, better than nothing I guess.

Last edited:
Back