32GB microSD Class 4 from Sandisk - $33 at Newegg

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
These things have been popping up at several one day deal sites and outlets at the same price for over a month, but AFAIK most stores still sell them for $50+. I know some would rather buy from a place like the egg where returns are easier to handle so here it is.

Use code EMCJJKB45, valid thru the 14th.

I bought one a few weeks ago from the Newegg marketplace (thru 1daysale) and after testing it shows the sequential speeds of a class 6 card rather than c4, random 4k writes were also better or on par with all my other 8GB & 16GB Class 4-6 cards... It's not really surprising as every Patriot, Transcend, Adata, and Sandisk card I've bought in the last two years has been underrated.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...EMC-110811-Index-_-FlashMemory-_-20171487-L0F

Im quite interested in this. I need a micro SD for my first tablet (Transformer Prime) and $33 for 32Gb sounds great. However i am not sure what Class rating tablets require.

They don't really require any class rating at all... Most phones still come with class 2 cards and tablets work off the same SoCs (or similar) and OS. You'll be fine with this, I've got a 16GB class 4 card on my Transformer (original) and it's been working without issue. Besides, as I said before, most brand name cards are usually underrated (it's just like speed binning for desktop RAM and CPUs).

thanks op 4 the heads up. I have a transformer and this will be will be good to add to it.

Heh, I'm tempted to get a second one myself... First one I bought went to my phone which has no internal memory besides the 1GB of app space. Still rocking 16GB on my TF (+16GB internal) and on my keychain card reader (I use the heck out of that thing at work).

Back