32gb Amazon Fire Phone Unlocked $130 Free Year Prime

rhansen5_99

2[H]4U
Hey guys get a year of Amazon Prime ($99) and $30 + Tax Amazon Fire Phone (Unlocked GSM) Here

I know not the best phone, but apparently rootable and can side load Google Apps and Play store.

Not too shabby for $30 if you need a Prime Renewal ;)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks, ordered one.

At worst it's a distraction for my toddler so he doesn't break my iPhone.

MPERO SNAPZ Series Rubberized Case for Amazon Fire Phone is pretty good, really airtight and then there's a little pry slot with a butter knife or something.

It still has a few bugs, but overall ggow on XDA has a good working CM11 for this phone HERE. It's been excellent on mine from the last time this deal came up.

To be fair it's probably a better phone that my cheap Samsung Galaxy Avant, but not sure I'd want to swap it out I mean I doubt it's THAT much better.

I just renewed prime, can I still buy something like this and get that year added to my balance somehow?

I just renewed prime, can I still buy something like this and get that year added to my balance somehow?

Only way to find out is to give them a call. Amazon's customer service is usually top notch!

How does this compare to a Nexus 4? This would be a great way to update both Nexus 4 phones my kids use, if it's worthwhile.

I think it adds the yearof prime when the item ships in addition to your balance. Also auto registers the phone to your amazon account .

The frequency of sales on the Fire Phone (has been $159 + free Prime a couple of times in the last few months, though this is the lowest its been) seem to suggest that a newer model is in the works?? The fact that it is now OOS seems to point to that as well..

The frequency of sales on the Fire Phone (has been $159 + free Prime a couple of times in the last few months, though this is the lowest its been) seem to suggest that a newer model is in the works?? The fact that it is now OOS seems to point to that as well..

Or they are still trying to get rid of the millions of unwanted phones they produced...

A good phone if you get one but ya, amazon should stick to what it knows and knows well, the kindle was awesome and a cheap tablet, but phones.. no go!

Damn. It would seem I missed this one.

I wanted to try the firephone but didn't wanna spent a whole lot if I didn't like it. But after a free year of prime (which mine is nearing renewal) that would have only been a 30 or so dollar investment.

Hate Verizon.. can't get this phone, can't get the new Moto G. Starting to wonder if grandfathered unlimited data is worth being stuck with so few phone options.

If it has the battery life and price and now LTE it's like a Moto G. I assume that helps the grandfathered few and those who make compromises to stay on VZW.

Accepting Prime as fair for $99 the Fire Phone as a $31 DroidPod Touch is good but it has a SIM card slot.

Hate Verizon.. can't get this phone, can't get the new Moto G. Starting to wonder if grandfathered unlimited data is worth being stuck with so few phone options.

How much data do you use? 5gb or less then you'd save a significant amount of money by changing carriors.

Ive had three amazon fire phones. The hardware is fantastic. The phone feels very premium, its fast, great camera -- it is a bit heavy and it does seem to scratch easier then my old phone.

The drawback is the fire interface. I like the gestures, i hate the lack of google playstore and account services. You can sideload them depending on the version you are. I had them working on 3.6 and 4.6.1 current im on 4.6.4, havent tried yet but it doesnt seem like much success on XDA. I may give the CM11 a try, but for right now im just using it as a phone for text, calling, camera, facebooking.

For the money I highly recommend it -- but if you want google apps/services to work be prepared for some frustrating

I use ~7-10GB because I know I'm unlimited and it doesn't matter what/how long I stream. If I actually cared I could cut that in half by downloading Spotify playlists / podcasts to my device (but very few affordable vanilla android phones offer expandable memory on Verizon). Which is why...

I'm moving away from my 1st Gen Moto X on Verizon and going to Cricket with my Moto G starting next week. My bill will go from $82 to $45.

Unfortunately Verizon now requires a new data plan with the AOL process, so my account is not worth anything. I'm so tired of CDMA tech that I'm happy to say goodbye to big red for my phone. I'll keep FIOS though.

Holy crap. That was quick, they were all available when I posted. Someone here is buying them all and reselling :mad:

Back