326.41 Official Beta Download Available

BatJoe

Gawd
Release Summary

This driver enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming and is also a recommended driver update for the Windows 8.1 Preview. GeForce R326 drivers also provide performance increases for a variety of different games.

New in GeForce R326 Drivers

Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:

GeForce GTX 770:
Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
Up to 6% in Tomb Raider

GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
Up to 11% in F1 2012

SLI Technology
Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins

SHIELD
Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming.

4K Displays
Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
Extended support for tiled 4K features

Additional Details

Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0604.
Installs HD Audio v1.3.26.4
Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

Here are some of the major fixes reported by end users that are included in this driver:

1325830 - [Remember Me]Application crashes on default launch
1330498 - Deadlight crashes when loading a game from the game menu
1329905 - Crashing in Borderlands 2 when you approach a catch a ride station with upgrade to R326.19 driver
1329680 - Metro Last Light Faction DLC exhibits low performance
1316287 - Half-Life 2 framerate drops to single digits when Ambient Occlusion is enabled in SLI mode
1323953 - Resident Evil 5 (DX10) Crashes after some time.
1328621 - Black edges in Battlefield 3 and MSAA 4x is enabled
1265807 - Brightness control stops working after the notebook is docked.
1299035 - [Nero Blu-ray player]Blu-ray playback is slow, with mixed colors, and the player crashes occasionally.
1307001 - [STALKER Clear Sky]: The game does not load during launch and presents a black screen.
1320505 - [Surround][Hitman Absolution, Diablo III, Bioshock Infinite]: With Surround enabled, the mouse cursor is restricted to one of the displays after launching the game.
1326743 - [Surround][Tomb Raider][WOW: Mists of Pandaria]: With Surround enabled, the game minimizes to the desktop after clicking any in-game menu option.
1248846 - [SLI][GeForce GTX TITAN]]FI 2012]: Game performance drops with SLI enabled.
1276491 - The GeForce Experience fails to install.
1309666 - With multiple users signed in, graphics and controls may corrupt upon resume from standby.
1324010 - GeForce Experience crashes (does not launch) when opened on the internal panel.
1318686 - With Surround, SLI performance is similar to single-GPU performance.
1313807 - Memory leak on Optimus platform may result in TDR/BSOD after multiple suspend/resume

Some outstanding bugs still open in next BETA driver (but will be in WHQL driver):
No display on some monitors with Korean panels - Fixed but not in this driver. Will be in WHQL driver early August
GPU TDRs after 36 hours of idle - Investigating however we believe we may understand the cause
Faceworks demo shows DIgital Ira character with yellow beard - Fixed in WHQL driver

Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 32-bit:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/64632

Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 64-bit:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/64633

Windows XP 32-bit:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/64634

Windows XP 64-bit:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/64636

Geforce Notebook GPUS:
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 32-bit:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/64635

Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 64-bit:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/64637

Hopefully this will finally fix the weird desktop zooming issues in Windows 8.1.

326.19 was terrible for surround/sli under Win8, hopefully these improve things.

These are rocking for me (with an X-Star DP2710 @ 110hz 2560x1440)... much better and consistent GPU utilization and better performance in BF3 and Dirt Showdown for me. I'll have to run some framerate logs soon...

Well these ones still suck for surround in Win8, love watching my menus jump all over the screen for no reason.

Getting very low fps with these drivers in GRID2. Specs in signature. Anyone else having this issue?

Rolling back to 326.19 fixes the issue and none of the settings in-game have changed from Ultra with Soft Ambient Occlusion on. SLI is turned on each time, of course.

Getting very low fps with these drivers in GRID2. Specs in signature. Anyone else having this issue?

Rolling back to 326.19 fixes the issue and none of the settings in-game have changed from Ultra with Soft Ambient Occlusion on. SLI is turned on each time, of course.

I'll try Grid 2 with my Tri Sli 780s and report back

These are rocking for me (with an X-Star DP2710 @ 110hz 2560x1440)... much better and consistent GPU utilization and better performance in BF3 and Dirt Showdown for me. I'll have to run some framerate logs soon...

Single or SLI? Havent heard of SLI works on the korean monitors with these new drivers yet....Im still stuck with the 780 launch drivers..bleh

My Galaxy 780 was being somewhat unstable after a few hours of uptime with 320.49, it would randomly crash afterburner/precision/xtreme tuner, had some hiccups on video playback and in games as well. It even blue-screened during the install of the 326.41 driver.

Thankfully I haven't seen these problems with 326.41 yet! Left it on overnight and afterburner was still running this morning. Hadn't been able to get that to happen since I installed this card.

Same instability as 320.49 with my GTX 560 Ti (single). Random "driver has crashed" errors in Windows Explorer, but never in actual games. Piece of shit.

I'll try Grid 2 with my Tri Sli 780s and report back

Were you able to check the performance out? I'm also having problems with Far Cry 3. It's like the SLI profiles for those games were borked. Had to change the SLI bits with Inspector to get the performance back for FC3. GRID 2, I didn't bother since I rolled back before trying to manually fix that.

I loaded these up on my son's machine, and it caused displayport to no longer function in Windows. I had to rollback to 320.18 to get it to work again. This is a Evga GTX680 and an Asus VG248QE. Anyone else experience this or aware of an ongoing issue?

Thanks!

Using DP on Win8 on a Asus Rampage IV Formula without any issues on these drivers. Gave me a nice boost in games compared to 326.19

solid drivers as usual for me. been using since they came out, not one single driver crash

solid drivers as usual for me. been using since they came out, not one single driver crash

leave your system on for ~36 hours then see if you can repeat that statement pls.

QFT. While the last beta release may have been stable in games, I'll get random hardlocks with the system in sig. Just because it looks like a duck, doesn't mean it's not a donkey instead.

I'm going to install these and try them out and report back.

I seem to be facing a no video signal issue.

Sometimes when a game is set to run at a different resolution, the video output gets cut when I close that application. For instance, I play CSGO at 1024x768, and when I quit the game, the monitor loses all input.

Currently connected using a DVI-VGA cable with my GTX460.

I seem to be facing a no video signal issue.

Sometimes when a game is set to run at a different resolution, the video output gets cut when I close that application. For instance, I play CSGO at 1024x768, and when I quit the game, the monitor loses all input.

Currently connected using a DVI-VGA cable with my GTX460.

1024x768 on [H] with a GTX460? GTFO.

Back