32 bay hotswap case? Anyone recognize this case?

The Spyder

2[H]4U
Ran across a few 32bay SATA/SAS case with 4 hot swap power supplies at a local ecycler I visit. I happen to need one for home, but I have NO idea who makes it/what speed the back planes are, ect ect. They have dual opterons and dual 16 port raid cards + Intel Pro 1000 nics.

Anyone recognize this?

Are there any serial, model, or manufacturing numbers or symbols on the units that might help us to identify them?

most likely over supermicros 36x/45x solution :D

unless its already writen off and hes not paying real used cases price

i bet that beast makes heat if you stand behind it, plus consume more power than your washing machine and dryer ! :0

Holy bastard man these things are LOUD. I bought the only two he had left today, apparently someone else found them yesterday... Damn this forum. I ended up with two, but one is missing parts/ect. As far as price goes, I saved about, oh $3k off the price on servercase.com.

I am going to go ahead and stick with my two chassis for still a fraction of that price, damn. $1500 and 1700-2500 respectively.

I would love to listen to that booting up! :D

"Do you heat with gas or electric?"
"I heat my house with data"

:D

Holy bastard man these things are LOUD. I bought the only two he had left today, apparently someone else found them yesterday... Damn this forum. I ended up with two, but one is missing parts/ect. As far as price goes, I saved about, oh $3k off the price on servercase.com.

you bought them for 150 each! damn that is sick dude

Back