310.54 - Intermittent Resume from Sleep Issues

oddmanout

Weaksauce
Randomly, I have been getting no video signal when waking my PC up from sleep. I dont remember having issues with the latest WHQL driver.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar, any suggestions?

Been happening with me since I switched out my GTX480 for the GTX660Ti. It seem random too. Dunno if it's a driver issue, or hardware....

This seems to be an issue that's resurfaced with the new drivers. I remember not having them since 292~ (can't remember at the top of my head), but seemed to be fixed with 300-series drivers.

But it happened to me once recently on a clean install with 306.97. Just once. I'm trying to test whether it was a freak accident or not.

EDIT: D'oh. I think I may be talking about another issue - mine has more to do with multi-monitor and switching primary displays when the primary is detected as turned off.

I've been getting this issue since upgrading to windows 8. It works fine in win 7. Every time I resume from sleep I have a black screen with just the cursor. I've found with SLI disabled it works fine. Anyone else seeing the SLI issue?

No overclock on the GPU, CPU is overclocked.

Im thinking this must be a driver issue. Did not have this problem with my 6970

I kinda get something similar here, resuming the display causes the driver to crash/recover i notice in afterburner the power percentage jumps way up ( might be the cause or result of the driver crash)

Having a hard time here pin pointing the issue, have my 570 and it runs fine, no issues on this build...so I dont know if its the card I have ( msi 660ti PE) or software/os/driver related....

660 gtx ti windows 7 ultimate does it as well. Mostly while on desktop or listening to music I get driver crashing(310.70) recovers fine and doesn't typically happen while gaming.
Thought I had a faulty card but it seems more driver related.

exactly what im running win7 x64 ultimate and get the same thing happening, I have 30 days to take it back to MC but im hoping someone has finds whats really going on here, if its drivers or hardware...

Back