30x I3 combos Mobo,Cpu,Hdd,Ram,OS UPDATED PLEASE READ

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
Computers are in town but works got me out of town. To any one who pre purchased they are dropping the towers to my house around noon on Monday and everyone's purchase will be packaged and labeled Monday and drop to the post office Tuesday morning.

Ok so ive got 30 of these combos on there way to my house. They consist of

i3-2120 with heatsink
2x4gb 8gb ddr3
intel DH61CR Mobos Matx
Windows 7 pro Key
250gb hdd

$75 each or 3 for $200 shipped.

Mobos will take upto a 3770k with a bios upgrade.

Now I cannot start shipping untill the 8th as they wont be to me Untill the 5th and I need to go pick them up on the 6th or 7th.

SO update I posted this before I had them in hand like I stated in my post I am taking pre orders for any one who is interested. any one who buys before there edelivered your packages will go out the next day after delivery on the 7th or 8th i ship all packages within the USA 2-3 day priority through usps. all mobo's cpu and ram wrapped in antistatic bubble wrap and each box padded with additional 1/4in to 1/2 bubble wrap untill box is semi solid. All packages past what the shipping indusrty calls the charmin test.

Alot of people have asked for a complete machine So complete machines will be 25 lbs and 18x20x10. Boxes and shipping materials is gonna be about $8 per machine so for a complete machine I'd ask $80+ whatever shipping you come up with. And no I have no issue with you just sending me a shipping label. my zip code is 13090

Last edited:
30 of those? or 3 of those?
i will have 30 of these complete with cases and 300watt seasonic psus but to save shipping i sell with no case or psu. uploaded a of of mobo cpu ram hdds are normally wd blue drives when i get them and yes i/o sheild is included

Attachments

• IMG_20180726_191457.jpg
    IMG_20180726_191457.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 0
How much do you think you could do an entire system including case and power supply (if possible)?

Do I reserve one for myself now, or contact you after the pickup date?
you can pre purchase if you would like some others have chosen to allready i still have 21 left as of tonight. 9 have been pre purchased.

back to the top i am getting alot of request for complete machines cases psu everything so i will be putting up box dimensions and weights in a day or 2 so you can check shipping to yourself

back to the top i am getting alot of request for complete machines cases psu everything so i will be putting up box dimensions and weights in a day or 2 so you can check shipping to yourself
:D

I'd be curious on the cost of shipping a complete box to 23454

had to order boxes to fit the case will have them tomorrow. but back to the top 19 combos left

So update the towers are in town I'm being told I can pick up on the 7th. And back TTT we go

Still waiting on this so I can check shipping and place an order. ;)

So complete machines will be 25 lbs and 18x20x10. Boxes and shipping materials is gonna be about $8 per machine so for a complete machine I'd ask $80+ whatever shipping you come up with. And no I have no issue with you just sending me a shipping label.

another combo sold. i know the case adds alot to the shipping price but if any ones interested i should be able to box up the psu and optical drive for like $15 so all you would need is a case

Get a hold of them yet? :D
Computers are in town but works got me out of town. To any one who pre purchased they are dropping the towers to my house around noon on Monday and everyone's purchase will be packaged and labeled Monday and drop to the post office Tuesday morning.

Everyone that pre ordered is boxed up and labelled unless uou did friends and family payment for those buyers I will have tracking after work tomorrow possibly update around lunch if I am able to.

I got mine, about to test the first one. Others should be getting theirs now, too. Some of you will realize these aren't i3-2120 as advertised, but i3-2102 instead. Not a huge difference (3.3 vs 3.1GHz) but still - I wasn't counting on that disparity.

I got mine, about to test the first one. Others should be getting theirs now, too. Some of you will realize these aren't i3-2120 as advertised, but i3-2102 instead. Not a huge difference (3.3 vs 3.1GHz) but still - I wasn't counting on that disparity.

Got mine last night- Mine was a 2120- slapped an H70 liquid cooler on her and built a rig. thing runs real nice I wasnt expecting an i3 to be this good. only "issue" was it had a bios password, but I used the manual and was able to erase it and move on with life.

Got mine last night- Mine was a 2120- slapped an H70 liquid cooler on her and built a rig. thing runs real nice I wasnt expecting an i3 to be this good. only "issue" was it had a bios password, but I used the manual and was able to erase it and move on with life.

Password here too, but that didn't bother me at all since I've bought refurb mobos before and had to deal with that.

I have 2120s if you would like to exchange them i will ship them to you.

As for the bios passwords its a simple bios reset pull the jumper and batt and you will be all set its weird not all of them have passwords when i get them but id say 1 of 5

Jbort1984, awesome deal. GLWS.

WTB: Do you happen to have a Xeon X5690?

YHPM--still waiting on the dimensions for a whole box. I've got paypal and shipping label ready. (y)

Back