3080 tuf repairs

I have warrantied items from asus without proof of purchase. Their terms state that they base it on date of manufacture using serial number. I am surprised you were not able to push the warranty through based on that.

I have warrantied items from asus without proof of purchase. Their terms state that they base it on date of manufacture using serial number. I am surprised you were not able to push the warranty through based on that.
My serial was not a NA number.

For $1100.. I would have shopped around to some electronics repair places to see what they would quote.. E.g. a repair shop like "Northridge Fix". Based on their youtube videos, I feel like they can literally re-solder and fix anything. :)

For $1100.. I would have shopped around to some electronics repair places to see what they would quote.. E.g. a repair shop like "Northridge Fix". Based on their youtube videos, I feel like they can literally re-solder and fix anything. :)
As of 7/15/21 we are no longer accepting Graphics Cards mail-ins. We currently have an overwhelming number of graphics cards in the repair Queue.

Sadly lots of other people have had the same idea.

Was reading through the thread, thanks for mentioning Northridge Fix. Never heard of them. They're down the street from me for future needs! :)

Back