3070ti doesnt show stats on nicehash miner?

Dan

Supreme [H]ardness
3070ti mine.JPG

Id like to be able to see stuff like power and effeciency. Using the new nbminer with the LHR buff

Pump that 3070Ti (LHR) MH up!

-200 Core
1250 Mem
60% PWR

50+ MH

As for your issue, I don't know. I use Minerstat.

pretty sure the 3rd party miner doesn't handshake with NH as well as whatever miner you are using with the 1070. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: Dan
like this
Yeah that seems likely ^ I am also using NBminer on NH and I am not getting power / efficiency or hotspot temps on any of my 3070's or my 3080

Probably only gives you that with their own Excavator miner. I don't get stats like that with my 3070Ti or 3080Ti either, but they run T-rex or NBMiner, not excavator.

Reactions: drklu
like this
The 3070 Ti would have been the mining card if not for the LHR stupidity. 90 Mh/s at less than 200W was probably doable.

The 3070 Ti would have been the mining card if not for the LHR stupidity. 90 Mh/s at less than 200W was probably doable.
Agreed. I'm sitting at 52.5 at around 200w. Wish it was unlocked but it is what it is

Agreed. I'm sitting at 52.5 at around 200w. Wish it was unlocked but it is what it is

is this on a 3070? I just got a 3080 LHR and using nicehashes instructions to unlock it I still only get 53. What else do I need to do?

is this on a 3070? I just got a 3080 LHR and using nicehashes instructions to unlock it I still only get 53. What else do I need to do?
My 3080 LHR is doing 70~ on t-rex miner. Has some built in LHR magic. An older version of the software only ran it at about 45~. Maybe your software is too old. Does it update often? I don't use NH.

My 3080 LHR is doing 70~ on t-rex miner. Has some built in LHR magic. An older version of the software only ran it at about 45~. Maybe your software is too old. Does it update often? I don't use NH.
Pretty sure it is up to day. I will have to play around with it on sunday.

It did get up to 58 and holding steady.

If you're using NH with an LHR card, I recommend downloading the Miner Legacy Fork Fix miner instead of using the NH one. It's based on an older version, but it lets you use a lot of other miners that NH doesn't (T-rex, Phoenix, etc.). It also has updated versions so you get the LHR trickery. For example, my 3080Ti gets ~83-85 MH vs. 63 or so with the NH based miner. Both T-rex and lolminer get that. It also adds the autolykos algo in the mix also which is not the case with the latest NH miner. The newest NBMiner is finicky and won't hash that high without setting off the LHR lock. For whatever reason, NBMiner did better with 39.0 rather than the newer 39.5.

Last edited:
Back