3070 xc3 ultra for sale. SOLD

Apoxi

[H]ard|Gawd
Good evening, looking to sell my 3070 xc3 ultra. Card was used for 1 hour total. Looking for what I paid. $725 net to me shipped ups.

Last edited:
Just an FYI here, you can just use EVGA's "Step Up" program and do it yourself. You will be placed in a queue and when it's your turn you will be sent an email directing you to pay for the difference and then mail EVGA back your current card. It's a guaranteed process as long as you follow the instructions. You even get to use your 3070 now so you can game and they will still honor your full MSRP paid price for your card when exchanging it for the 3080.

Just an FYI here, you can just use EVGA's "Step Up" program and do it yourself. You will be placed in a queue and when it's your turn you will be sent an email directing you to pay for the difference and then mail EVGA back your current card. It's a guaranteed process as long as you follow the instructions. You even get to use your 3070 now so you can game and they will still honor your full MSRP paid price for your card when exchanging it for the 3080.
That’s a good point. Was hoping to make it happen faster, but I could also wait for the 3080 ti drop in February (allegedly).

That’s a good point. Was hoping to make it happen faster, but I could also wait for the 3080 ti drop in February (allegedly).

Bump for you. I think that is what I am going to do with my 3070 XC3 just get into the queue for a step up.

Btw the times queue become current, you will see ready supply so they will have become redundant...

I just got my 3070 from a Day 1 queue. Im hoping they release the 3080 Ti in the step up within 90 days. I'll wait 6 months for it.

I just got my 3070 from a Day 1 queue. Im hoping they release the 3080 Ti in the step up within 90 days. I'll wait 6 months for it.
That's crazy I was able to get 2 of them from day 1 queue last month

No I got a ftw3 ultra and a xc3 card from evga within 2 weeks from each other

Back