3060TI preorder at Kwest

Im super confused. Why does the title say 3060 preorder at Bestbuy but the link goes to some kwest.com site?
To put it in highly technical terms. I screwed up. Corrected the post and gave you the credit.......Thanks.

I think the NE price on that card was like $570 out the door, so it's not completely terrible, but higher than I'd pay personally.
I wouldn't use Newegg prices to determine if another store's pricing is terrible or not. NE jacked up prices even beyond the recent tariff increases. For examples, they're selling EVGA and ASUS cards for $20-$70 over the new MSRP.

Best Buy (and I think sold by Amazon) seems to be one of the only websites that aligns their prices with what each AIB is selling on their respective stores.

So I got an email from kwest guys offering discounts for bulk buys, the 3060 Ti for 612 and the 3080 Gaming OC for 990 are pretty decent esp if we can get bulk discounts. I am not interesting in buying 10 myself though, but wanted to mention this if folks want to band together...may be our resident FrgMstr can lead the charge lol? They don't seem to be charging tax or shipping either which is good (in response to my own post earlier so the price is semi-decent...)

So I got an email from kwest guys offering discounts for bulk buys, the 3060 Ti for 612 and the 3080 Gaming OC for 990 are pretty decent esp if we can get bulk discounts. I am not interesting in buying 10 myself though, but wanted to mention this if folks want to band together...may be our resident FrgMstr can lead the charge lol? They don't seem to be charging tax or shipping either which is good (in response to my own post earlier so the price is semi-decent...)
I'm not sure how you'd facilitate that but I'd be interested in a 3080 for that price and i'm sure many others on here would be too.

Nope, not getting involved with that. Fell free to organize and process your own group buy for [H]F is you want to.

Nope, not getting involved with that. Fell free to organize and process your own group buy for [H]F is you want to.
Can't say I blame you, I've asked what kind of discounts by volume they can provide and if they are even ready to ship...will post it here for folks if it makes sense.

So a website I've never heard of is offering a group discount on a product that automatically sells out in seconds. Seems legit. Take my money.

Back