3060Ti dropping frequency and wattage during F@H

Status
Not open for further replies.

sappyse107

Limp Gawd
Its a lite hash rate version of the card but everything I read says it won't be hurt for folding. I can't think of any other reason this card keeps going from 2.5 mil points to 1.2 mil points randomly during the process. 160 watts to 60 watts. Am I missing something? Its in the middle of the same project or id think it had something to do with that.

Seems to be MSI Afterburner related or the settings I was using. I tried setting the curve based on -200 mhz and then raising the 900 mv to 1800 mhz based on what someone with a 3080 did. Thought it was all good until I started Folding. Decided to reinstall the EVGA X1 software and with it on my screen, the frequency went back up. Close it, frequency dropped again. Decided to uninstall afterburner and reboot. All seems fine, just high power consumption so I used X1 to drop power target to 80%, raised RAM 1000, and its doing that just fine now. Open or closed, it does the same so whatever the cause was, it isn't the LHR aspect of my card (or its tricking me until I post this up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back