30543 in Aquamark?????

DMystikaLD

Gawd
I get around 59,000 last time I checked.. could be wrong though, but I'm pretty sure that's about right.

DMystikaLD, got a link to that 2001 score? Doesnt looks right.

Originally posted by fallguy
DMystikaLD, got a link to that 2001 score? Doesnt looks right.

Nope. Why does it look wrong? Unless it was a typo.. dunno. I did not copy and paste it though. Planning on re-running 2k1 benches when I get back to the dorm though, I'll re-update my score, on my laptop right now. Got some new hardware I'm gonna put in it :)

I just dont think the system in your specs did that score, thats all.

Well, I don't know. If I had my desktop down here I would gladly give you the score, but after comparing other projects on futuremark search you are probably correct. I'll go ahead and re-benchmark but from the looks of it my system should be getting around 21,000...

Originally posted by [BB] The Pirate
My best score is 62,456 in Aquamark... goes to show what the amd 64's do..

Why can't some people resist the urge to troll? I mean honestly, did that contribute ANYTHING useful to this in any way at all?

Check yo' AA, foo'.

OK, thats better.. just ran it and got 44,093. Maybe after im done watching the Roseball ill try it again with nothing else running.

Go Blue!!

Originally posted by finalgt
Why can't some people resist the urge to troll? I mean honestly, did that contribute ANYTHING useful to this in any way at all?

Check yo' AA, foo'.

What does troll mean?

Hmmm....you definetly got something wacky goin' on. I get that score with MAX eye candy so check your control panel settings again.

I hardly think it was a troll comment, since the original poster has the same type of CPU.

I believe my Aquamark with the system in my signature and a plain Radeon 9700 was 33k with default settings, no AA, AF at 4x.
I have a Radeon 9800 Pro on the way... so I'll let you know what I get since it's very close to your system.

Originally posted by xxaaqq
I believe my Aquamark with the system in my signature and a plain Radeon 9700 was 33k with default settings, no AA, AF at 4x.
I have a Radeon 9800 Pro on the way... so I'll let you know what I get since it's very close to your system.

Right on, i would appreciate knowing what you get.... thnks

Back