3000 venice core 939 $117 free shipping

JSF35rhino

[H]ard|Gawd
e-wiz has got the 3000 venice cores on sale for $117 with free shipping.

too bad i just bought one from them last week for $127.67 shipped--LOL

patience is really key.

i was going to order this a couple days ago total was $128 with shipping, now its $117 in total shipped. Saved myself $11 which i can use to buy a Thermalright heatsink.

If i waited any longer it'd probably run out of stock. These things are $30 below other stores yo get em if your planning on getting a new proc! :D

abit fatality oc's really good

but most of the highest overclocks are achived by the dfi ultra-d

the cheap ones are OEM's --i think the wiz has som retail ones for bit more.

i think oem's are 30 day and the retail are three years . i just wish i had waited a week--i would have got the 3200 oem instead--lol

yea ewiz kept dropping their oem prices, they have their retail a bit mroe than newegg. Looking at about $29 difference between this oem and the retail. For $29 bucks I think you can easily find a decent fan, and don't oc void the warranty anyway?

yeah if your thinking of OC'ing then go buy the OEM version.

There is absolutely no point in buying retail with warranty which is significantly more expensive when your going to void it anyway in a few days/weeks.

If you plan to OC buy the OEM when use the money you saved to buy a better HSF.

Nice, price has dropped since the last thread was posted, $117 shipped vs $128 shipped.

must resist...

matt fury said:
Bought 8 of these. Showed up fairly trouble free.
Looking for the mad overclocker ey? Or stocking up for clients perhaps,

Thats actually not a bad idea, buy a few of these, keep the best oc'er, then easily ebay the others for your money back.

you prolly can ebay these for more than it sells for. So just oc and find the best one and sell the crap oc'ers

acidic said:
you prolly can ebay these for more than it sells for. So just oc and find the best one and sell the crap oc'ers

I suppose if you've got the resources.

Got mine Thursday (week 0519) and it does pretty good. 2538ghz 282x9, 1.60volts, 2.5-4-3-7

Whats this I'm about to order one? People better post their specs on here

is there a table somewhere that list all the oc by their weeks, with more data from week 19 and 20? right now theres only 2 for week 19 and one for week 20 on eclipse's table, I would like to see how it fairs with a larger group

SJetski71 said:
Looking for the mad overclocker ey? Or stocking up for clients perhaps,

Thats actually not a bad idea, buy a few of these, keep the best oc'er, then easily ebay the others for your money back.

Nah, I'm not that [H]ard anymore... Building 8 more computers for my LAN center.

Nettwerk said:
Got mine Thursday (week 0519) and it does pretty good. 2538ghz 282x9, 1.60volts, 2.5-4-3-7
wow 289 fsb, what ram did you use to get that high? Also how high could i possibly OC this baby if i got the corsair value ram and hit a max fsb of 220-230? Does it oc well with higher mulipliers?

product codes, week numbers, batch codes, etc. They grey it out because it's different on each one. They don't want you to think it's a pic of the actual processor that will ship.

ahhhh.... a little research proves you correct matt! It is the winchester..

Is the winchester better than the Venice? Whats the differences?

no winchester will have a lower oc potential and does not come with sse3(which does nothing). Its also older.

Ewiz has messed up pricing huh?

So has everyone had a good experience with ewiz? I cant find any reviews of them anywhere..... Did anyone have a problem with them?

hmm i ordered one and expecting it to get to me this week.
i'll post my experience here.

venice are the newer cores, smaller die (can fit more transistors, and make it cooler to run), using the the new SOI technology, which they said could help the chip attain higher clocks.

thanks for all the answers.. i found a lot of reviews at a decent review site, so I placed an order. I too will let you guys know how it turns out.

Chris

XamediX said:
wow 289 fsb, what ram did you use to get that high? Also how high could i possibly OC this baby if i got the corsair value ram and hit a max fsb of 220-230? Does it oc well with higher mulipliers?

gskill 4400LE

My o/c kinda sucks because im using a bunk msi neo2 mobo. I bought mine when they first came out and it has been a lemon reguarding high htt :/ I think this chip has more in it though. Im gonna put this cpu in this new dfi nf3 mobo to replace my intel rig but they need to straighten out the bios on that board heh.

Nettwerk said:
gskill 4400LE

My o/c kinda sucks because im using a bunk msi neo2 mobo. I bought mine when they first came out and it has been a lemon reguarding high htt :/ I think this chip has more in it though. Im gonna put this cpu in this new dfi nf3 mobo to replace my intel rig but they need to straighten out the bios on that board heh.

Just ordered that board(112shiped, see newegg sticky) hope i get a good one
(I have a decent agp card and dont feal like droping 4 bills on a new card)

Back