3000 venice core 939 $117 free shipping

_G_ said:
Just ordered that board(112shiped, see newegg sticky) hope i get a good one
(I have a decent agp card and dont feal like droping 4 bills on a new card)
I'm in the same boat, but i think i like the NF4 from DFI better I also didnt know dfi made nf3 boards that were 939 pin

EDIT: Wow newegg definitely has one and i think im gonna get that one too. that saves me from pimpin my 6800 onto someone. sucks that ewiz doesnt have the 939 DFI NF3, i woulda gave them some service.

FUCK@!!!! Is there a coupon code or anything all I see is this friggin thing for $130 now

Glow said:
FUCK@!!!! Is there a coupon code or anything all I see is this friggin thing for $130 now
Thank god, I snagged it earlier today, but that sucks man :/

Banko said:
Thank god, I snagged it earlier today, but that sucks man :/
Seriously I didn't think my day could get worse, I go to do something that will make me happy and this crap happens.

I'm seeing it for $143 now, looks like ewiz caught up with themselves. Remember its the BP model that you want (venice), not the other one.

Oh well it was a nice run @ 5 days and posted at every hot deal forum to boot.

Wonder where the next cpu deal will be, monarch hasn't had a good one in a while.

WOW damn! good thing i did take it a couple days ago :D the link i provided that lead to the venice oem is gone.

hmmmmmmmmmm, how do you think this will work out for me.

I ordered it today at 117, but later I got an email saying my card info was wrong and they asked me to call in to verify it, but I havent done it yet, I'll do it tomorrow. I'd still get the $117 price ya think? I have an email invoice saying 117, so i'd be pretty damn pissed if they tried to raise it, I also need to make sure they read off the partnumber to me. I'll take care of it first thing tomorrow morning heh

edit, also it looks like they dont have the venice 3000+ anymore

[H]ellbringer said:
What's the best MB for this baby?

DFI's NF4 boards, no contest... Great power regulators, good layout, awesome tweaking options, and it really does overclock like a beast.

Someone else mentioned Abit's Fatal1ty board... Anandtech just did a comparison of NF4 boards, and the Fatal1ty was disappointing. Claims to be an overclocker's board, but in reality it just didn't match up with the competition.
http://anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2465

DFI and Epox stole the show, reaching 318 and 302 MHz FSB speeds. The Fatal1ty came in a DISTANT third, at only 250MHz.

A comparison like this is pretty telling, b/c they use the same CPU, same RAM, etc. All those components can reach 318 in one board, and only 250 in another... Because, at least for now, DFI is building boards RIGHT.

Just received my 3000+ from ewiz:

ADA3000DAA4BP
LBBLE 0519 DPIW

I'll see how it overclocks when I am able to put together my new system.

^- beat me to it, They have the BPs back in, what exactly is different with them compared to normal OEM if anything? They are going for $120.95 not bad but not $117 :(

BP = Venice
BI = Winchester

The retail version has a fan and and more warranty
OEM limited warranty and no fan

acidic said:
BP = Venice
BI = Winchester

The retail version has a fan and and more warranty
OEM limited warranty and no fan
Thanks yeah just didn't know about the BP, anyone think it will go back to $117 tomorrow?

I watched it drop from $123 to $117 and freeshipping in a matter of a week. So you can wait it out and see if it drops more

Yup it went down again glad I waited, damnit! no free shipping

Edit: THEY ARE $115 w/free shipping right now!!!! I just ordered one gogogo

$115 with free shipping? sick i say, this is what 3000+ semprons are going for.

gah i better log off before i do something i won't regret :(

Now down to $115 shipped. This deal just keeps getting hotter :D!

bwahahah Should you wait and see if ewiZ lowers it even more oO?

At this price a XP-90 + panaflo will bring it to the cost of a retail, BUY it if you don't have venice already

Man, what a great deal. Arggg don't know what to do, really wanted a 3200 venice for the better overclocking ability. Does the 3200+ venice overclock a lot better than the 3000? I'll be building my comp towards the middle of August, so I won't be ordering parts for a couple of weeks, hopefully this deal(or a nice one on a 3200) will be around then. I'd order it now but the warranty on OEMs is only 30 days.

well i got a 3000 than next week all the oem's were on sale --check aruond they had the 3200 for like $142-- i would have got it instead of the 3000 for $117

the week i bought mine they were $127 3000

$173 3200

like on sale for $117-3000
$146 3200

3200 venice oem for that --is a bargin.

hehehe, and I thought I was super lucky getting in on the $117 right before it was taken off their webpage

Well, I ordered it when it was 117, and I got a ClawHammer CPU, not a Venice.

So just a word of warning to you all, taht you may not be guaranteed Venice.

hmmm well you have to make sure it has BP in the end.

i just got my this afternoon its 0519, i have a 0520 as well which im using right now. i wonder which is the better overlocker...

Yoshmaista said:
Well, I ordered it when it was 117, and I got a ClawHammer CPU, not a Venice.

So just a word of warning to you all, taht you may not be guaranteed Venice.
Anyone else have this happen?

so does the venice core OC better than any past core, is this why this is a hot deal?? plz explain thanks

its now $120 =( so I guess you guys keep watching, it might drop back to $115 again

I just recevied a 0519DPJW, can't seem to find any results online except a german forum from what I understand had 4 of these steppings and got them all to 2.8, and one to 2.9.

back to $117

just found my cpu's maximum stable htt, its 308HTT. Anything above that fails in prime95 but computer still runs smoothly. I can probably push it more though it wont be uber prime stable.

Sorry for the mistake. Sandra was reporting my CPU as ClawHammer (I'll post a screen later when I get back home)

I went to CPUZ and it said Venice indeed, and I just forgot to report back

Just Got mine.... Ewiz service was good, ordered, approved, packed, and shipped in 1 day. The free shipping took 6 days to get to me, but that was ground from CA to MA, so that was pretty good actually. It was packed well, and it is a Venice Core. Cant complain for $117 and free shipping, Ill let you know how well it OC's.. i probably wont get to that til the weekend.

i jus got mine in from newegg.. retail for ~$142. Its a LBBLE also.

I also bought that 939 pin dfi nf3 board and contrary to all the horror stories.. I installed without resintalling windows and jus swapped out my A7N8X. No problems at all so far. will test stabilioty with some games later. In a few days then i will see what this thing can do OC -wise.

so far cs: source is running superb.... no hiccups. (yea yea yea i know it isnt prime or anything.)

Back