30% off all Steelseries products.

lil layzie

Gawd
http://shop.steelseries.com/us

Use code "QC2011"

From their Facebook page:
"Ladies and gentlemen, start your railguns! To celebrate the annual QuakeCon and the grandfather of competitive FPSes, we're offering 30% on everything in our webshop this weekend. Use code "QC2011" when checking out to apply the discount. May the spawn-frags be with you, amen."

New code "epic30"

Good until 9/12/11

Last edited:
Damn! I literally just got my SteelSeries 6G keyboard today from Amazon! Might have to order this and send the Amazon one back when this comes in...

Nice deal! That makes the 6Gv2 $70. Thats the lowest price on a mechanical keyboard. Not bad at all.

Steelseries kicks ass. I've use their mouse pads since 2004, they will always be my favorite. Currently im using the 4HD

nice deal on a steelseries keyboard, got the 6G for the wife She has no complaints. She hates my keyboard though, loud clickity clackity sounds. Good deal for a mechanical keyboard.

Steelseries kicks ass. I've use their mouse pads since 2004, they will always be my favorite. Currently im using the 4HD

Thinking about the 9HD here. Anyone compare it to the Ratpadz XT that I'm using now?

Sweet. Think I'm gonna buy the 9HD too, my current mousepad... well I don't have one :(

Would be nice if their e-shop would work right. Tried to buy a 4HD five times, and won't work through paypal or through my credit card.

Thinking about the 9HD here. Anyone compare it to the Ratpadz XT that I'm using now?

I bought a 9HD for my wife to replace her Ratpad XT because she was having tracking problems with her Logitech G500. Her mouse now works beautifully with the 9HD.

Anyone in the market for a new mousepad should look into the 4HD or 9HD since they're both on sale. The 9HD is HUGE, but it works great. My Deathadder 3.5G loves it.

Wow... I just received the QcK Mass pad I ordered from them week before last. No sense going through the RMA process just to save about $3.50. Great deal for more expensive purchases, though.

Is the 4 or 9HD good for optical mice? I heard optical can't track well on black or slick surfaces.
I'm pretty sure it'll work well.

I bought the 9HD and have been using it for a few weeks. It works great with my laser mouse (G9x). The mouse glides effortlessly across the pad and it's very smooth. The pad is huge so it works very well with my low sensitivity in games. The 4HD is the same but in a smaller form.

I can test with my optical mouse later tonight if you wish but I'm pretty sure the tracking will be fine.

FYI the original G9 doesn't track properly on the QCK surface - unsure about the 4/9HD's. A G500 / G9x has no problem however.

Using my mx518 (optical) with 9HD and it works perfectly.

So frustrated I missed this code! Ive been wanting to get a new keyboard.

New code: "epic30". Good until 9/12.

I want to grab a 4HD, but they are OOS. Hopefully they'll have more available before 9/12, if not, I'll just bite teh bullet and get the 9HD.

Just received my steelseries siberia v2's

I have a big head ( wear a 7 & 7/8 fitted hat) and these barely fit, but they fit. Sound is good but could use some amplification. Mic sounds good. They look snazzy. Overall a better than average product.

How long does SteelSeries.com usually take to ship items? I made two orders on Thursday and havent received any shipped emails about them.

I'll probably replace my mousepad. Using a Razer Destructor at the moment. Any tips on what pairs well with a G700? 4HD, 9HD, I-2?

How long does SteelSeries.com usually take to ship items? I made two orders on Thursday and havent received any shipped emails about them.
You ordered on Thursday before a long holiday weekend. I'll bet you get a shipping e-mail from them on Tuesday.

Luder[PAK9];1037714340 said:

I want to grab a 4HD, but they are OOS. Hopefully they'll have more available before 9/12, if not, I'll just bite teh bullet and get the 9HD.
I just ordered a QcK, QcK Mini and QcK Mass.

$25 shipped with that code.

Very epic! :D

HOW CONVENIENT. i literally just bought a QcK mass on newegg not even 30 mins ago for $22. preferred account = free rush processing so my order has been charged and can not be cancelled :mad:
FYI the original G9 doesn't track properly on the QCK surface...

ive been using my g9+qck mass combo for the past two years with no problems.

I ordered 15 days ago and still haven't received a tracking number. What is worse, is that i've followed up with the weborders email address as well as opened a ticket with their support department and support basically said 'only weborders can help you". After 5 more days pass by I follow up with ticket people because they were the only ones resopnding and they said "the lady that does weborders has been out of the office. she will get back to you."

Here we are 5 days later and still not a peep whether item was out of stock, if it has shipped, if it was cancelled (other than no paypal refund yet). etc. Sort of frustrating.

Luder[PAK9];1037714340 said:

In for two QcK Mass mousepads. $22 shipped. Nice! I hope these ship without trouble. I don't want to deal with SteelSeries horrible customer service.

FYI I ordered with a credit card and I the order page refreshed in German for a couple of seconds before redirecting to a page with English. My order went through OK.

Back