$30 after 2 rebates:Cooler Master MasterBox 5 ATX Mid Tower + Cooler Master Hyper212 LED CPU Cooler

Discussion in '[H]ot|DEALS' started by Ray06492, Mar 22, 2018.

1. NoxTek

NoxTek The Geek Redneck

Even better than the same deal for $41 I posted last week!

I'll tell you one thing, that Cooler Master Masterbox 5 absolutely impressed me on build quality. I expected it to be super wimpy and cheap, but it's actually a really solid, heavy, built case and is quite handsome in person! If you can count on the Newegg rebates (....eeeeeh) then this is a steal of a deal! :)

EDIT: The rebate links are either broken or dead. :(

2. Beaflag VonRathburg

Beaflag VonRathburg Limp Gawd

The $55 alone for the case and HSF is an amazing deal. I've had mixed results with Cooler Master's rebate program and eventually gave up on sending them in. If you can actually get them to pay you properly this is an even more amazing deal that borderlines on a steal.

3. ir0nw0lf

ir0nw0lf [H]ardness Supreme

Both rebates work if you go to the site first then find/click on the rebates.

4. NoxTek

NoxTek The Geek Redneck

I finally got my Hyper 212 LED from last week's deal and I'm pretty impressed with that as well. I figured it would be light and wimpy since it's not the EVO, but I was most definitely wrong. It's a pretty big beefy cooler... :eek: