3 x 30" Eyefinity Bezel compensation issue

Zepharus

Gawd
I just installed the 10.3a drivers and I CANNOT get bezel compensation to work with my 3 x 30" setup! I can get the left side to look right but when I switch it is completely wacked and non adjustable. I am getting frustrated Can anyone help with this?

What do you mean switch?
Do you mean switching the yellow triangle from monitors left+center to center+right???

If you are talking about games, in order for the compensation to work, you need to use a resolution that is one notch higher than the native 3 by 30.

What you should do is send 2 of those 30" LCD's my way for proper testing............... :D

ALL Gateway XHD3000 (fixed) , so all same make and model.

What I mean specifically is that I can aligh the Yellow triangles on the LEFT when I switch to the RIGHT both are huge and it allows NO adjustment even tho the green arrow pointing right is active. Im getting pretty frustrated

Set the resolution of each monitor to 1280 x 800, half res, this will be a 2:1 pixel mapping so should not be blurry. Make sure the monitors are not set to 1:1 mapping first. Try Eyefinity again and see if you can set the edge bezel compensation.

For the XHD3000 you'll need to modify the EDID to only support (or make native) 2560x1600

The gateway reports it's native res as 1280*800 which causes problems with bezel management.

I had your exact same problem with 2* 3008wfp + 1 xhd3000

For the XHD3000 you'll need to modify the EDID to only support (or make native) 2560x1600

The gateway reports it's native res as 1280*800 which causes problems with bezel management.

I had your exact same problem with 2* 3008wfp + 1 xhd3000

That sounds like a fix!

I tried using powerstrip and this doesnt work. Says no eeeprom EDID chips detected. Anyway it only lists 2 adapters and they are both the same size :( frustrating

Back