3 PC's - 3 Copies XP...but which copy on which PC?

rbarr110

Limp Gawd
Alright I have 3 PC's all with XP pro on them. I want to do a clean install on my main desktop.....but cant figure out which copy (i.e. disc serial number) was used on which machine.

I want to use the same copy to avoid any activation headaches etc... (dont want to call MS to give me an activation code to type in)

Anyway to figure this out?

Thanks

Look for a program called Magic Jellybean. This program will run on your system and grab the keys, including Office.

HTH

Look for a program called Magic Jellybean. This program will run on your system and grab the keys, including Office.

HTH

Call me paranoid... but I am not too comfortable loading up some random guys program that searches through my machine and grabs all my serial numbers.

Any other options?

Call me paranoid... but I am not too comfortable loading up some random guys program that searches through my machine and grabs all my serial numbers.

Any other options?

So pull your network cable, then format your pc after you are done

I use it all the time and have had no problems with it. If it would make you feel safe you could d/c from the net and then reformat your machines.

I've used it before tooo...it's good. I can't remember if BelArc Advisor will tell you the info also (I think it does...but I haven't used it in awhile) I know there are a few other tools but can't think of names offhand.

the program is %100 safe, jellybean, since your so paranoid i guess you dont use the internet much then, it steals more info from you then jellybean would, install a firewall and see it makes no connection attempts outside of your computer, is very safe to use.

If it stole your info, we would all know about it already.

Browsing this forum gives more of you personal info away than that program. Think AdminCP.

I've used it before tooo...it's good. I can't remember if BelArc Advisor will tell you the info also (I think it does...but I haven't used it in awhile) I know there are a few other tools but can't think of names offhand.

BelArc Advisor will tell you your windows key along with all other key information for Adobe and other MS Products

Back