3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC for $1

w4ffles

2[H]4U
$1 for 3 months. You can turn off recurring billing and you won't be charged after the 3 months are over.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/pc-1-month/CFQ7TTC0KGQ8?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

I've checked a few other regions and they all seem to have this offer. Scroll down to the very bottom and at the bottom right you can change the region

Also
unknown.png

Edit:
An update to the game pass deal. After getting the 3 months of game pass for $1, you can upgrade to game pass ultimate for $1 more and have a total of 4 months of game pass ultimate. $2 for 4 months of xbox game pass ultimate.

Last edited:
hey this is a good deal. Came here to recommend it but I see it's already out. A buck to play Forza. Two additional months free. No brainer.

How long is this deal good for? Would prefer to get it in December and get 3 months then if possible. I wouldn't mind giving Flight Sim a try.

I have no idea how long the deal is good for but based on the comments from the reddit post it seems like it's always available. Microsoft might just change the promotional link.

It's usually available for a few months I think, I get this every year around this time.

Is this for new customers or anyone who's used game pass before?
BTW is death loop or halo infinite coming to game pass pc? I know sometimes some games only come to Xbox and not pc game pass

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be new customers, though there might be a cooldown period before you can redeem it again.
Halo Infinite will also be on game pass for PC. Not sure about Death Loop.

An update to the game pass deal. After getting the 3 months of game pass for $1, you can upgrade to game pass ultimate for $1 more and have a total of 4 months of game pass ultimate. $2 for 4 months of xbox game pass ultimate.
I'll add this to the OP as well.

Hrm, been a long time since I've done the $1 deal, and yet when I sign in, the only option I'm given is the $9.99 price.

I signed up for game pass for $1 for three months. Looks like Ultimate gets you access to xcloud. It was offered for another $1 but instead of getting it for three months it said I would be charged $14.95 after one month.
Ultimate is $1 for 1 month. If you upgrade to ultimate it'll add that month on top of your existing 3 months. You'll have 4 months of ultimate for $2. Just remember to turn off recurring billing.

I signed up for game pass for $1 for three months. Looks like Ultimate gets you access to xcloud. It was offered for another $1 but instead of getting it for three months it said I would be charged $14.95 after one month.

Most importantly , Ultimate gets you Game Pass on both PC and XBox console

Ultimate is $1 for 1 month. If you upgrade to ultimate it'll add that month on top of your existing 3 months. You'll have 4 months of ultimate for $2. Just remember to turn off recurring billing.
I was showing the $1 but after I tried it, it went back and when I tried again it was showing 14.95. Oh well

It still shows this?! So is this still the deal?
$9.99/monthOriginal price was $9.99, current price $1.00$1.00
90% off

Buy PC 1 Month and get 2 months free

this is still showing up for this deal... unfortunately I do not see anything worth a flip to play from the list of games available..

Does anyone know how much longer this deal will last? I'm in the process of renovating my home and still need desk chair etc but don't want to miss out on this deal!

Interesting. I doubt I would have used it much anyway, but no matter what it reverts my price to $9.99 once logged in, and I haven't been subscribed in quite a while

This was probably the best deal I got for black fri/cyber mon. Thanks to it I've already beat halo infinite for free, forgotten city, and now doing jedi fallen order. Next up will be the Ori sequel.

Seems to be for new or renewed accounts only.
Renewed? So if I had it 5 months ago I can get it Again at this deal? Also, does this mean you get a total of 3 months for only 1 dollar? Does anyone know when this deal might end? In guessing maybe after the yr is over it might end?

If anyone has the laggy interface xbox app/EA app problem let me know, I recently figured out how to fix it.

If anyone has the laggy interface xbox app/EA app problem let me know, I recently figured out how to fix it.
Please share. Don't even know why you'd have to ask. I thought I had fixed it before, but it came back after a couple days.

Please share. Don't even know why you'd have to ask. I thought I had fixed it before, but it came back after a couple days.
Apparently it's because they render the apps @ 30fps (WHY?) but it's a pretty simple fix. Add the app to your list of programs for individual 3d settings. Change them to fixed refresh, highest available monitor refresh, set an fps cap 2-3 below your max. Vsync off as well.

Apparently it's because they render the apps @ 30fps (WHY?) but it's a pretty simple fix. Add the app to your list of programs for individual 3d settings. Change them to fixed refresh, highest available monitor refresh, set an fps cap 2-3 below your max. Vsync off as well.
Seems like all Microsoft Store apps do this. I'll need to try this tonight. Seems like a poor oversight on Microsoft's part.

you should sign up at least a day earlier just to play it safe...
Def a good point! I would have already signed up but I live in New Orleans my home flooded from hurricane Ida and I lost all my furniture, floors, Sheet rock etc & finally getting everything back together only thing missing is a chair for my desk!

Def a good point! I would have already signed up but I live in New Orleans my home flooded from hurricane Ida and I lost all my furniture, floors, Sheet rock etc & finally getting everything back together only thing missing is a chair for my desk!

hopefully 2022 will be a better year for you...

Back