3 Monitor Desk Mounts?

Master_Pain

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for a good 3 monitor, portrait, desk mount.

I am using HP zr2440w monitors. I want to take off the bezels and make them look purty.

Any advice on stands?

Spacedec SD-FS-T
Atdec is the way to go, you can adjust the spacing, tilt, swivel like you can on it's normal stand so that means it's perfect for portrait as well.

You can also screw it into your desk if it's wood that is.

oh very nice. That's what I was looking for. Optimally, I wanted one that swivelled for portrait or landscape so I could play some games in portrait, some in landscape, the ones that have poor eyefinity support.

How is the quality on these? Made to last? Not going to fall and drop my monitors?

I prefer the Ergotron stands, they are a lot more solid than the Atdec and much more flexible in layout:

http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/197/language/en-CA/Default.aspx

I own an Atdec, it's nice and shiny but wobbles way too much for my taste although I admit I mounted a 30" monitor which may be the problem.

I was originally looking at the Ergotrons, but was immediately turned off because all the Newegg reviews said the same thing, that their quality has gone downhill as of late.

I am debating between the Ergo tech and the Spacedec. Does anyone know if you can swivel them back and forth between portrait and landscape on either of the models or if you have to unmount them to do that?

Last edited:
You can on the Spacedec.

The spacedec doesn't list a warranty and doesn't have any reviews from what I can find, it does look quite nice, but that is why I am leaning towards the Ergo tech.

and jesus fucking christ, why in the fuck is ergo tech censored?

Last edited:
bump, anyone know if you can pivot between portrait and landscape easily on the ergo tech?

Back