3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

I like those variable color leds, I've had an idea for a case mod project that would utilize something like that.

Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management

HDD management is a huge issue for me with my current case. I'd love to have a modular solution for my drives. This case seems to do it right.

The interchangeable lights are pretty cool. I would also say the 250mm fan on the side as well as the cutouts for the CPU cooler.

Also, positive pressure is the way to go.

Airflow looks superb. I dig all the fans and optional fans... looks like great opportunity for good airflow and silent operation.

I don't think any one of the features makes this case, All them together makes it one of the most attractive Case to my preferred build style. I hope they keep up the great work and receive the support they need to bring more full featured products like this case to the market. Keep up the great work!!!

I like working on my system by keeping it clean so a flip-open design for quick system maintenance works.

I love how the case has the thumb screws for the add on cards. When your switching out equipment as often as I am, its great not to have to break out my toolbox!

hell any case with good cable management like this one catches my eye. Gotta love a chassis that can help you pull off a cool, clean, quiet rig.

I like all the hdd bays, easy to access and rails. I have a big coolermax case and thats why I got that one.

Back