3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

looks damn nice. much cleaner then my 182p from the looks. also like the dust management.

HDD capacity is single most impressive quality, but cable management and filtering run very close second. Would be perfect for my new P67 / I7 build!!!!

Case in general looks very easy to work with in addition to it's capacity and dust prevention.

Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management thats what i like

Lots of HD space, lots of fan options, black and manly looking :cool:

I like the power, reset buttons etc. on top. Wish I had that since I stick my box under the desk.

My favorite part is the cutouts on the motherboard tray for cable routing - so simple to do, at least I'd think, but far too many cases still don't implement things like this for effective and simple cable management.

Definitely the dust filters are the best feature. Ever see a case that has no dust control after a while? Bleh.

I think the best feature set is the tool-less design. Thumbscrews, pop out covers, and easy to remove bay covers will simplify swapping parts.

the thing i like about this chasis is that i have a chance of getting it for free! gogogo

Bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber stands and dust filter supports two orientations

I'm digging these features:

Top slide cover functions either as air flow adjustment or dust shield
Independent light controls for front and side color-changeable fans

I like the Sliding top cover, and the 4 in 3 drive bays they are the same as my Coolermaster Stacker 810. I almost bought a Enermax case but I went with another brand. :) But I would have got it otherwise.

I personally really like the
Top slide cover functions either as air flow adjustment or dust shield

Back