3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

I heart the drive-cage & the top-panel button/port layout... and the cooling!

:mad:
Rails for both ODD and HDD installation

Best feature IMO. I cant count the number of times i wanted to stab what even engineer though it was a good idea to mount HDD'd directly into a case w/o easy access :mad:

I like all the airflow and that the case is designed with large video cards in mind!

I'd have to say, removable hard drive cages for extended video cards or watercooling!

The features look very interesting. I'd love to win one to see how it compares with my Coolermaster HAF932.

This box is a beast!!! The engineering that went into this is it's best feature. Great job Enermax. Keep giving us great hardware!!!

Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management

Gotta have that in this day and age, don't LAN with an ugly box!

Looks like it has excellent cooling potential; a feature my 600T is lacking. With the large side panel mesh and the top mesh, I'd say you're looking at a case with lots of great air flow if equipped with good fans.

Cut outs and cable management, washable filters, and modular, easy to access bays are all features that I enjoy in a good case.

Direct from the Features list:

Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management
Thumbscrews for add-on cards installation...

And bring me some Filters!!!! All cases need more Cow Bell. I mean Filers.

Looks like it has great airflow. I like the big fans. It looks like it is cool and quiet - something I desire greatly.

Back