3/8" to (2)1/4"

do you really expect me to order from germany or holland wherever that is. i'm looking for a usa reseller.

GaBeRuLeS said:
do you really expect me to order from germany or holland wherever that is. i'm looking for a usa reseller.

for all I fucking know, you might be living in the UK or somewhere, since you never mentioned where you live.

GaBeRuLeS said:

you come here asking for answers that in all reality you could with minimal effort find out, and you give a snot nosed remark to someone who tried to help. I swear to god, we really need a :tard: smilie for people like you, :rolleyes: just doesn't do your actions justice.

wow you people really don't understand sarcasm. i was making a funny remark (in my opinion) against germany and holland, but yeah i guess i should have said i was looking for a american retailer

GaBeRuLeS said:
wow you people really don't understand sarcasm. i was making a funny remark (in my opinion) against germany and holland, but yeah i guess i should have said i was looking for a american retailer
Ahh, that makes sense. It's really hard to convey sarcasm over the internet, because sarcasm is all in the tone of your voice, so I usually refrain from using it. Makes things go alot smoother :)

If you cant find it on mcmaster your not going to find it anywhere for a decent price. If it exists on mcmaster you might be able to find it somewhere for a decent price (if not on mcmaster itself, but sometimes you have to buy like a pack of 10).

Back