2xNoctua NH-U9DO A3

Brainbug

Weaksauce
Changed out my cooling setup.

2xNoctua 92mm CPU Coolers designed for C32/G34 Opterons.

Pair for $90 SOLD shipped Can/US (excluding Hawaii/Alaska)

They are being sold with everything that was originally included in the box, except 1xTube of thermal paste. The second tube of thermal paste is included and has never been used.

The coolers with both fans in push/pull configuration and no rpm limiters ran [email protected] at 68C with FAH running 24/7

Newegg Product Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608022&Tpk=nh-u9do

04_NoctuaFullSmall.jpg

05_NoctuaSingleSmall.jpg

Original Install
Dual6274ESSmall.jpeg

Reason for selling
WaterCoolingVidSmall.JPG

EDIT:
sigimage.php

Last edited:
I have four of these on my 6172s and they are great. At stock speeds my CPUs are in the 40s while running dead silent.

Where were you a week ago? Here I am fumbling around trying to muskymod a pair of 212+'s. I may give up and just buy these...

Where were you a week ago? Here I am fumbling around trying to muskymod a pair of 212+'s. I may give up and just buy these...

That is the exact reason I got these in the first place. After 2 days of trying to install unsuccessfully, bought these and installed in 10 minutes.

Musky has much more modding/hacking skill than I do... Patience is something I am apparently lacking.

Back