2X4GB (8GB Total) Patriot 1333Mhz RAM $49.99 - $20 MIR = $29.99 >>Shell Shocker 1PM

sugosugita

[H]ard|Gawd
2X4GB (8GB Total) Patriot 1333Mhz RAM $49.99 - $20 MIR = $29.99 >>Shell Shocker

1PM - 3PM Pacific.

Not a bad deal on some budget RAM.

get your new accounts setup and a cheap filler item ready to go! $10 off $50 would make this deal retarded...

Comes with a free Patriot 2GB USB thumbdrive as well, at least it does right now, not sure if it will still be offered when 1PM hits. Also these are 1.65V, which may turn off some people.

I have a hard time believing RAM will ever be this cheap down the road.

I hate to give away trade secrets but this happened during the mid DDR2 era. I bought a shit ton of Dominator and OCZ ram for $30-40 and sold what I didn't need when the prices went back up for around $70.

I'm telling you if 8GB kits are under $40 buy them. Right now. It'll go back up.

This RAM is 1.65v, isn't that too high for the new Core i5/7? My brother is wanting to build a new comp and wants to know if this is ok.

This RAM is 1.65v, isn't that too high for the new Core i5/7? My brother is wanting to build a new comp and wants to know if this is ok.

I am running two machines at my house with 8gb @ 1.65v. I know my server is running this ram with an i3 2120 and it is running just fine. I knew going into it that the 1.5v spec is recommended but never read anything that said "expect your box to nuke".

Last edited:
does anyone have the link for the rebate page? the one they have up right now is for 8/1-8/31

Got my ram today, runs fine at 1.5v. Now I have 12gb of ram!

Last edited:
Back