2x120mm Noctua or 1x200mm Cooler Master?

kensiko

Limp Gawd
I have had a HAF912 case for the last 10 years and I like it. I have multiple fan options, however for the 200mm fans I can only install a Cooler Master one, the others 200mm do not fit. I only have 1 200mm and it's not that great. All the other fans I have are 120mm. I was looking to replace all my fans by high quality low noise fans and I think the ones from Noctua are what I'm looking for.

However Noctua confirmed that their 200mm fan do not fit my case and I have 2 places (front and top) where I can install those 200mm fans. For the top fans, I have 2x120mm. Should I just put again 2x120mm from Noctua or get another 200mm from Cooler Master ?

I have a Thermaltake fan, 180mm iirc, and it's pretty quiet. You might get better airflow with the noctuas, but I think noise would be about the same between the two.

I have a Thermaltake fan, 180mm iirc, and it's pretty quiet. You might get better airflow with the noctuas, but I think noise would be about the same between the two.
ok but would it fit the holes for the 200mm in my case ?

ok but would it fit the holes for the 200mm in my case ?
Probably not. Was just trying to give you an idea of what to expect if you got the noctuas vs the 200mm coolermaster.

My wife's old case came with 200mm coolermaster and it's a steaming pile of garbage.

Back