2x1 Monitor Stand

Rockferd

Feelz
Hi guys,

I recently moved into a new place and bought a new desk. Unfortunately, it's not quite wide enough to fit 2 monitors + speakers nicely, so I was wondering about a 2x1 monitor stand that would work with a glass desk. Basically, I want my main 24'' monitor to be below, and the smaller 21'' above it. Is there a stand that can do this? If so, is there one that would work with tempered glass?

Thanks,
~Rock

WAY TOO MUCH MONEY THERE.....I just bought my dual stand from here: http://shop.easymountlcd.com/LCD-Monitor-Stands_c2.htm

They have desk mounted and free standing ones....Mine is holding a 27" Auria and a 24" Asus in portrait and is ROCK solid. They shipped fast and the product really seems to be great quality...oh and it is INEXPENSIVE....

Good luck!

the one I have holds a 27" and a 24" in portrait...it is very stable. I think the one you are looking at is the one I have actually....the base is pretty heavy AND it offers a way to attach it to your desk if it is set up in such a way that you can (your desk)....mine is not as the back panel is SOLID and my top is like almost 2" think. I don't think your cat will turn it over.

Best of luck!

Back