2tb wd mybook external 3.0 drive - $29?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a baaaaad feeling about this one since its shipped from China.

lol. I don't know if I should try it out or not. It's obviously not a real Western Digital drive, it's probably like this lol

413 sold so far!! LOL I'm tempted to test this out for $30 but the potential headache of dealing with Paypal later for a refund is not worth it.

413 sold so far!! LOL I'm tempted to test this out for $30 but the potential headache of dealing with Paypal later for a refund is not worth it.

you'd be dealing with ebay. i've never had them rule against me ever. period

415 @ $28.88 each is a nice chunk of change. I hope the seller delivers. Maybe we should wait for feedback to start coming in. The seller have only sold some low priced items recently.

Man I'm tempted, but would ebay make me ship the item back if it's one of those 'magical' hard drives like I posted? My brother once ordered a jacket from hong kong but the guy sent plastic earings instead lol. Paypal refunded like 2/3 of the amount since he waited past 45 days, so as long as I file a claim within a month I should be ok i guess.

you'd be dealing with ebay. i've never had them rule against me ever. period

Haha, stop tempting me! I looked at the history of the seller, half of his sales have been for items less than $1 with free shipping including a bunch of items for 1 cent shipped! From China!?! I think I'll stay away.

im tempting myself :p. i still have a bunch of 2tb f4's i still haven't got around to using. oh man :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back