2TB Fantom Venom8 NVME Gen4 SSD - $147.95 @Newegg

Psychonic

Weaksauce
https://www.newegg.com/fantom-drives-2tb-venom8/p/0D9-00D2-00092

1679671035821.png

These appear to have DDR and decent R/W speeds. Not the lowest for a 2TB drive but a decent deal.

5 year warranty by MFG if registered in the first 90 days after purchase.

Never heard of this brand, and that price aint all that "HOT" anyways, considering that I just got several 2TB WD Black SN850X's for $140 a few weeks ago.....

Plus da 'egg has been taken over by that place that I would not buy from, deal or no deal :D

Never heard of this brand, and that price aint all that "HOT" anyways, considering that I just got several 2TB WD Black SN850X's for $140 a few weeks ago.....

Plus da 'egg has been taken over by that place that I would not buy from, deal or no deal :D
Fantom is plenty established. And 7-8GB/s 2TB drives at the $14x pricepoint aren't exactly normal...

I would hold on SSD ATM. They been falling like rock in price.

I agree. Just put together a new build but held off on the SSD front. I didn't have any NVMe ssd drives. I bought a cheaper 2tb drive at $110 to hold me over.

I have a Fantom external 1 TB HD that very well might be 15 years old. It's not fast, but it keeps on ticking. Just an anecdote, but Fantom makes decent drives.

Who bought the Egg?

Back