2nd Pre-Black Friday Sale

PCunicorn

[H]ard|Gawd
PCunicorn's 2nd Pre-Black Friday Sale
PayPal preferred, USPS MO is an option if you ship first
Heatware: 20-0-0
All prices shipped

I'm trying to offer some good deals in anticipation for Black Friday. If you think anything could be priced more aggressively, feel free to PM me an offer; as long as it's not a super lowball, I will seriously consider it. I want all this stuff gone ASAP​

Tripp Lite 24 Outlet Power Strips-$30-$40shipped, depending on location. Discounts available when multiple are purchased at the same time.

1000+ (Anti-)Static Shielding Bags 6 x 12", most in good condition and unused; a few are quite bent though-$70-$80, depending on location

Dozens of 3" to 3' HDMI cables, I can provide a semi-detailed stock count if you are genuinely interested-$10 plus shipping (haven't calculated it, but it will cost $30 to $45, depending on how far away your are)

Apple Macintosh SE30, needs new capacitor for display and possibly audio; includes ADB Extended Keyboard 2 (can go for $50 on eBay alone if you want to part this out), ADB Mouse 1 & 2,, (both are worth around $35), and some sort of thing that I think is an external HDD, possibly worth a lot of money if my research is correct (this is sold as is, I don't even know for sure what it is. Can send detailed pics upon request). $115

Several 30A and 15A 125V NEMA Power Plugs, worth a fair bit more on eBay if you want to resell them-$3 a piece with purchase of something else or bulk order

Alcatel T-Mobile Sparq 2, decent dumb phone, great condition-$5 with purchase of something else

MORE TO COME, new items every few days, please check back for new deals

Last edited:
Back