*2nd COD4 Video* Ownage with Winchester 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a whole nother thread. Couldn't have put it in your other COD4 Winchester 1200 Video UBERPWNAGE thread, eh?

awwwww that's nothing, I do 100:25 on my regular days.

Not in a squads server with the top squad members playing that are ranking in top 5 domination players out of 75,000 people...

Check out this link below. It takes a while to load because it populates data for over 75,000 players from 400 different server...

http://cod4tracker.com/index.php?pa...&pageNo=1&sortField=TotalKills&sortOrder=DESC

If you do play in non noob servers lets go into the same server together and see who does better. Or we can 1v1 shottys only on a small map.

It's all in good competative fun :D

No ones gonna appreciate watching those videos with that kind of attitude, no wonder you're so good at raping people in COD4 :D

edit: I was being sarcastic also, I don't think I can get a 1.25:1 ratio in a noob server.

good stuff, the w1200 is my favorite gun so far. I stick with small servers, 8-16 players. It's fun to sneak around with it and wait til someone makes a noise then ambush them!

How is the other shotgun? I haven't unlocked it yet and do you think stopping power is worth it for the w1200? cuz I usually have no problems killing people in 1 shot without it.

Thats because I cut about 20 deaths out of it. Most of my kills were from noobs. You need to join me in game if you want to see it 1st person.

lol, so when do you have to be hands down the best player to post a random vid, lol.

It's not Pro I know geez. But come in and play some cod4 with me. Add my xfire...

Then you can tell others what you see.

These videos are pretty much meaningless to me. Anyone can destroy in a pub. Fraps scrims and matches against at least cal-m teams.

I enjoy watching them but Jesus Christ, do human beings actually listen to this kind of fucking music?

Whats with all the hating ? This guy is just posting some clutch plays with his weapon of choice, thats it. No where did he say he was the best in the game. I actually enjoy watching this vids, they are a lot better than some posted online only showing a dude use a sniper and camping in some corner of a map.

I enjoy watching them, so yes really. If you don't like the thread or what it is about, don't post it. No one is putting a gun to any of your heads to watch his videos.

No, but it is my duty as a self-respecting human being to notify him of his idiocy.

There should be a Thread titled SHIZNILTI's Pwning Videos.

I like the videos.

I do know that there's no reason for a whole other thread about the exact same topic, that's for sure.

I already made a thread for people to put their high scores... I don't see why they couldn't go there?

Insert Lt. Frank Dreben voice......

"Nothing to see here, move along people. Go back to your homes, there is nothing to see here."

As much as I despise and loath l33t speak....

OMG I P0VVNz0r3d d@ n00bz VV1th m3 sh00ty!!!

Please re-read second line afterwards.

Not a single known player in that server.

"known player"? I think the only "known player"s in the world are Fatal1ty and that one asian kid.....who is apparently lesser known cuz I don't know him...hehe

But yeah, I wasn't in that server, so there were really no people of any skill.

"known player"? I think the only "known player"s in the world are Fatal1ty and that one asian kid.....who is apparently lesser known cuz I don't know him...hehe

But yeah, I wasn't in that server, so there were really no people of any skill.

Somebody said that all he wants is constructive critisism, I call bullshit. He pretty much makes threads stating, "Watch my video, yes I know I am 1337" Even though, after watchijng 2 of his videos I can tell you that he spends too much time gaming, and for the time he spends playing, he relativly sucks.

Somebody said that all he wants is constructive critisism, I call bullshit. He pretty much makes threads stating, "Watch my video, yes I know I am 1337" Even though, after watchijng 2 of his videos I can tell you that he spends too much time gaming, and for the time he spends playing, he relativly sucks.

how can you tell how much time he spends playing? Perhaps the only time he's ever spent playing is represented by the few videos he's posted ;)

It was hard for me to finish watching that...you said a lot of good people with a few newbs. None of those guys were good from what I saw. Some just laying there, or not trying to move/strafe.

You also overturn way to much, are you using acceleration or something? Some of your shots were "luck" because of this.

This kid has some of the most attrocious music ever made by human beings in all his "ownage" videos.

if you dont like his movie just dont watch it...
movie is obviously made with footage from PUBLIC server
no shit it wont be l33t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back