2K Holiday Bundles

dracos

Supreme [H]ardness
This just hit my inbox from 2K so I thought I'd share it...

These are physical bundles in store, basically three games for $30, not bad but not exactly what I would call great either.. still not a bad deal for physical media I guess...

EDIT: These are PC Gaming and Console gaming bundles

What’s better than one AAA game for $30? How about three AAA games for $30!?

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are quickly approaching, and that means gamers are going to be on the prowl for great deals. The good news is that with 2K’s four new collections of games, they don’t have to wait three more weeks for those deals – they can go out and get them right now.

Here’s what to expect from each bundle:
2K Essentials Collection: BioShock, Borderlands, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
2K Power Pack: BioShock 2, The Darkness II, Mafia II
2K Definitive Strategy Collection: XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Sid Meier’s Civilization V
2K Rogues and Outlaws Collection: Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Mafia II

For full details about each bundle and where they’re available for purchase, check out today’s 2K blog post:
http://www.2kgames.com/blog/ring-in-the-holidays-with-2k-s-new-29-99-holiday-bundles

Last edited:
Most (all?) of those games are SteamWorks, meaning the physical media is essentially useless after the game's been redeemed. None of those bundles are even a good deal...

Most (all?) of those games are SteamWorks, meaning the physical media is essentially useless after the game's been redeemed. None of those bundles are even a good deal...

umm... it's not just PC Games... it's console game bundles as well...

umm... it's not just PC Games... it's console game bundles as well...

Hahaha, oops.

That's what I get for not reading the link. You might want to make it clear in the OP. This isn't a good deal on PC, but might be enticing for console gamers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who assumed this was just for PC.

Your point?
Don't pretend you're [H] and then tell us you're a console gamer.

I think you're taking this being [H] thing a little too seriously. If you check the General Gaming section, you'll find *Gasp!* a console gaming subforum.

I think you're taking this being [H] thing a little too seriously. If you check the General Gaming section, you'll find *Gasp!* a console gaming subforum.

Aren't consoles PC's anyways? First XBox was a nice cheap Linux box in its day. PS has always been listed under SONY's PC division. Shoot, even the Atari 2600 was called a PC. So, I agree that lightening up is in order. :cool:

These are a decent deal for console games where things don't get discounted as heavily. On PC though, this is a terrible deal. Almost all of these games have been $5 in the past several Steam sales.

Back