2GB G.Skill PC4000 - DFI Lanparty NF4 UT SLI-DR Expert - Opteron 165 - 3 x 250GBB HDD

undef

Weaksauce
It's time for a new for sale thread as most of my last batch of stuff sold and the old title is no longer accurate! I'm finally upgrading, so it's time to find a good home for my current setup.

I accept Paypal (CC or Non-CC doesn't matter). I have Heat under 'undefined' and eBay under 'therives'. I don't ship first, so please don't bother asking. Everything is shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is included in the posted price.

Updated - 12/2/2007

Motherboard/CPU/RAM Combo - $300 if all purchased together
Note: Does not include hard drives or other items not listed in this section. Only includes CPU/RAM/Motherboard + accessories as mentioned with each. Individual pricing is based on average lowest prices I found on closed auctions, as most of this stuff can't be purchased from Newegg anymore.

If the CPU/RAM/MB doesn't sell today I'm pulling it to sell via auction.

The following combo is currently installed in a workstation (my workstation, to be exact). It will be available for shipping next Monday (12/2/07). I can post pictures of it before then, but it's rather hard to see a processor when you have a Thermaltake Big Typhoon installed. With that in mind, I have the CPU-Z output posted and will be glad to provide any other information upon request.

CPU-Z Validation page - http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=273739

DFI Lanparty NF4 UT SLI-DR Expert - Socket 939 - $140
(comes with box, I/O shield, SLI bridge, and motherboard for sure. I can probably find the manual and some of the cables if you'd like them. If there's some accessory I'm forgetting, let me know and I'll hunt it down.)
dfi_expert.jpg

AMD Opteron 165 (stepping code CCB1E 0606VPMW) - $85
As you can see, I do overclock this a bit. I haven't really pushed it to it's limits. I'm a lazy overclocker - if I had a speed that I'm shooting for (in this case, I wanted 2.7) and it's stable I'm happy.
opteron_cpu.jpg

G.Skill DDR500 / PC4000 HZ 2 x 1GB Memory Modules - $140
This is great RAM, although I don't really use it up to its potential. I bought it to replace some Corsair ValueRAM that I wanted to put in another box. Out of the box it hit my target on the first try and has been rock solid ever since.
Here's a good thread that discusses what the G.Skill is capable of. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1006924
ram0.jpg
ram1.jpg
ram2.jpg

Hard Drives
Buy all three for $120 shipped!

Hitachi 250GB IDE - $45
HDT722525DLAT80 P/N: 0A31611 S/N: T4CV56LC In Warranty Until 2008-11-09
Maxtor 250GB IDE - $40
6Y250P0062811 S/N: Y63RTLVE
Western Digital - $40
WD2500JB-00GVA0
Fuji%20357.jpg
Fuji%20358.jpg
Fuji%20359.jpg

Cases

Mini-ITX All-metal case - $22
This is tiny and looks a bit like a car amplifier. Enough room for a Mini-ITX motherboard and a Shuttle sized power supply.
Fuji%20314.jpg
Fuji%20315.jpg
Fuji%20316.jpg

Trade Items (what I want):
Mac Mini (Intel)
Gigabyte I-RAM
2 x WD Raptors (not the 36GB models)
Ergotron LX Wall mounts (I need 3 of them!)
LCD VESA 100x200 Wall mount that swivels and extends (not flush mounted)
New or like new black ergonomic wireless keyboard and optical mouse
Desk / wall Cable management kit(s)
Good mouse pad for optical mouse
Non-OEM Windows XP Professional 64-bit (Must be fully legit w/ hologram, CD-Key, and whatever else Microsoft requires. That last requirement may include proof of virgin sacrifice or inappropriate relations with animals depending on what the latest EULA says.) - Oh the joys of having clients that want to keep using MSFT products.... :)

Bump.

I'm willing to part out if I have interested parties in each piece. PM me.

Updated.

I am willing to part out the combo. Whatever parts haven't sold by Sunday are getting pulled from the thread to put on eBay & Craigslist. Anything that sells between now and then will be boxed up and shipped on Monday (12/3/07). Keep in mind, all prices include shipping - you'd be hard pressed to find this stuff cheaper when you factor in shipping costs!

I can ship to the UK if you can provide refs. Please PM me an address and I'll go online and find out shipping prices.

Back