2GB Corsair XMS $119AR

Has anyone gotten an actual ship date? mine just says 'BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED' on 3/19/2006 9:03:10 AM..

Also a co-worker just chatted with a rep, she said they had to cancel some orders even after newegg charged their cc, but will now have the option of either receiving a refund or buy at the new price?? has this happened to anyone??

mine got cancelled too.. the e-mail says that i can try to get the original price when they come back in stock..

but i am almost taking it as a sign to wait.. its not like i need the memory at all... i will wait till there is a good ddr2 deal and then decide the conroe vs. am2 question then.. or skip that generation like i skipped s754 and s939...

so for shits and giggles i went on neweggs website and low and behold look whats in stock.... THAT MEMORY....

i called them up and told them what their email said and they are giving it to me for the discounted price... plus rebate!!!! HA!!!! Serves them right for voiding my order

GJ dasaint! Mine is on it's way as well... I still have to fill out the rebate though! :p

I think I got screwed on this one. When I bought the item they charged my card for the memory the next day it gets canceled. I assume that means I got the money refunded.

But its not out of stock they just wanted to raise the price :( . I thought their not allowed to do stuff like that. I found out after 5pm so I'll call them tommarow very disappointed in newegg here...

I bought two items so I'm hoping they will at least take the shipping off if I buy another memory stick..

well i called just like dasaint and they are sending my the ram for the price listed on the weekend, yay!

I'm wiling to buy these for $150 shipped from anyone who wants to m sell me a pair.

sigh..if i only had the $. Got my 1 gig dual channel kit for around this price a few months ago.

gotkilled said:
sigh..if i only had the $. Got my 1 gig dual channel kit for around this price a few months ago.

ouchie
sorry to hear that bro, im thinkin bout sellin off my old TwinX kit that i got prolly bout 5 months ago... since i got this stuff

tuffgong said:
I'm in CA...tax + shipping = no deal.

/agree QFT, a deal from Newegg (or any California based e-tailer) has to be extremely [H]ot to register as hot when compared to customers of other states.

For you guys in CA. Directron doesn't have bad prices on some things. They are in Texas too.

I got a refund for the above Items.

i wasnt posting as a hot deal i was posting for the guy above who wanted to spend 150 on some. grant you it after rebate but if you get their CC no payments for a lil get ure rebate and u got your goods...

Back