$199.99+Tax+Free Shipping

Resolution: 2560x1080
Response Time (GTG): 5ms
Refresh Rate: 75Hz
Viewing Angle: 178/178
Inputs
2x HDMI

4922000_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

Also saw the MMO Gaming Mouse G600 in store for $40.. I wish I'm right handed...

Logitech - G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - Black

Last edited:
I personally don't see why you wouldn't just buy a 16:8 2560x1440 and then play in "ultrawide" when you want to or when a game is compatible is that is your choice and have the extra vertical space for everything else. Could just be me though.

Why does everyone hate ultra wides? Honestly very curious and I am not trying to bash anyone. Its not like its only UW monitors that have issues with displaying content. I have had games freak out at 1920 x 1080 monitors before.

Just picked up one of these off craigslist for $100. Needed a new monitor for my home surveillance system and fit the bill perfectly. For something like this I think it works perfectly

Why does everyone hate ultra wides? Honestly very curious and I am not trying to bash anyone. Its not like its only UW monitors that have issues with displaying content. I have had games freak out at 1920 x 1080 monitors before.
Because they feel far inferior to the dual 2560x1600 30" monitors I have from years ago? Because they take up a ton of horizontal desk space without giving me significant additional application space since we still read English text left->right, top->bottom and are more efficient at reading narrower columns than long lines? Because they take a ton of desk space when compared to non ultrawide monitors with those drawbacks?

had ultra wide and upgraded to 4k and put the ultra wide in another room. Won't trade it for nothing. Reason being is you are always moving your fuckin head left to write with ultrawide. I enjoy the vertical height and how I can just focus straight and having to move on my eyes and not my head.

Back