$289 - LG 27" 240hz Freesync TN 2ms

• Thread starter Deleted member 89137
  • Start date
Dude, even 120hz will blow your face off if you're still on 60.
That LG looks pretty neat though.
Yeah I've used a 144hz in a Microcenter store on dual 1080's in SLI playing Fortnite. It's insane how much better it is. It's really crazy since the human eye can only see 10 frames per second loooooooool

Yeah I've used a 144hz in a Microcenter store on dual 1080's in SLI playing Fortnite. It's insane how much better it is. It's really crazy since the human eye can only see 10 frames per second loooooooool

hmm I'm not sure about that. I can definitely see more than 10 fps. I can also tell the difference between 120hz and 144hz, since for some reason if I try to play Netflix or Xfinity streaming on 144hz my screen goes into grey static mode until i Alt+F4 out of my browser and set to 120hz... Then I'll forget to change it back to 144 when I load up a game and I'll have to alt+tab out when I notice something isn't right.

hmm I'm not sure about that. I can definitely see more than 10 fps. I can also tell the difference between 120hz and 144hz, since for some reason if I try to play Netflix or Xfinity streaming on 144hz my screen goes into grey static mode until i Alt+F4 out of my browser and set to 120hz... Then I'll forget to change it back to 144 when I load up a game and I'll have to alt+tab out when I notice something isn't right.
the joke went right over you mate.

Someone that pre ordered a $1200 RTX 2080 Ti and wants to play with ray tracing on...:p

You kid, but I'm willing to bet high-quality 1080p monitors will be sought after by people who buy 2080 tis.

As an experiment, I just tried playing a few games at non-native 1080p on my $700 4k gysnc monitor -- looks like crap.

You kid, but I'm willing to bet high-quality 1080p monitors will be sought after by people who buy 2080 tis.

As an experiment, I just tried playing a few games at non-native 1080p on my $700 4k gysnc monitor -- looks like crap.
But what about that magical 1/4 ratio that supposedly makes 1080p look nearly as good as 4k? Lol, I wish I could smack people that say that...

Back