$279 27" 1440P 155hz Freesync Not Grainy Dell Monitor @ BB

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-s2719dgf-27-led-qhd-freesync-monitor-black/6293714.p?skuId=6293714

Reviews for it are really good. Only somewhat downside is typical TN contrast ratio hover around 800 to 900. But it's a non grainy display and reviews say the color accuracy is very surprising for TN. very low input lag and fast pixel response as well.

It's $360 at Dell. I chatted with them twice to price match had it sent up to a supervisor and continually was told they won't price-match because it's a "limited time offer" even though it's just a normal sale. I ended up calling and saying I wanted to order a monitor and price match Best Buy and the guy had no problem doing so. I had Dell points and my preferred account to put it on otherwise I would have just got it at Best Buy. So if you would want to get it from Dell directly I suggest calling them not chatting.

Thanks for posting! I wanted to chime in to all of you 60hz guys. Boys, trust me, make the investment and move over to a higher refresh rate.

It's not just the games that benefit but you're windows desktop experience as well. Mouse is a lot smoother and windows refresh @ 120fps vs 60hz. You would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal but for me, it was.

Also, another option to consider. If you want a 32" 144hz ... here is a really nice LG Freesync for $349 that is a fantastic deal as well. This monitor is actually $550 to $600 everywhere else. I am not sure why Microcenter is so much lower on this display but they are.

https://www.microcenter.com/product...qhd-144hz-dp-hdmi-freesync-gaming-led-monitor

Thanks for posting! I wanted to chime in to all of you 60hz guys. Boys, trust me, make the investment and move over to a higher refresh rate.

It's not just the games that benefit but you're windows desktop experience as well. Mouse is a lot smoother and windows refresh @ 120fps vs 60hz. You would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal but for me, it was.

Also, another option to consider. If you want a 32" 144hz ... here is a really nice LG Freesync for $349 that is a fantastic deal as well. This monitor is actually $550 to $600 everywhere else. I am not sure why Microcenter is so much lower on this display but they are.

https://www.microcenter.com/product...qhd-144hz-dp-hdmi-freesync-gaming-led-monitor
Agree on both fronts. I just switched over to 144hz and it's been a great experience. Just using Windows looks so much better. Just to compare I set BFV to 60hz yesterday and wow it looked bad going back.

I also picked up that LG monitor over BF for $299. It's pretty sweet. Loving the size. I think 32 is just right. 43 was too much for me.

How does this compare to the dell ips monitors? Might just drop by micro-center to see it in person, but if anyone has any experience please let me know.

How does this compare to the dell ips monitors? Might just drop by micro-center to see it in person, but if anyone has any experience please let me know.
'
Well, I owned this monitor and while it's certainly not an IPS display, I thought the picture bright and razor sharp. I would have kept it but 32" is a bit small for me. I am used to 43" to 55" for my display.

'
Well, I owned this monitor and while it's certainly not an IPS display, I thought the picture bright and razor sharp. I would have kept it but 32" is a bit small for me. I am used to 43" to 55" for my display.

thanks, when to the store and found out for me at least the tn panel is garbo, need that ips. Ended up buying u2518d looks really nice and was on sale.

Back