2600K - $299 FS w/Prime

After driving to MC (one hour away, ~$15 in gas) and paying tax I'd be paying around $320, more than this deal. This is really good. Nice find.

newegg throws in BF3 for $320, so not bad if you want the game also.

Prime is a annual service from Amazon that costs $79/year - they upgrade your shipping on all purchases and waive the $25 minimum for free shipping and give you access to Amazon streaming movies as well.

what is prime?

resized_amazonprime.jpg

Also sometimes you can get a mp3 credit for doing no rush delivery when you have prime.

Prime is a annual service from Amazon that costs $79/year - they upgrade your shipping on all purchases and waive the $25 minimum for free shipping and give you access to Amazon streaming movies as well.

Yes, also if you are a student and use a .edu email.. you get one year free and i think $50 each year after that. 2 day shipping for free on eligible items or $4 for 1 day is a steal to me :)

Newegg Business did have a $50 off $250 purchase coupon you could use to purchase a 2600k. I don't know if it is still working or not.

Caught 2500K CPUs on sale the other day at Microcenter for $149.99. Oh hell yeah.

And I've got something for all you MC guys too.. Nope, that's not the right finger, not that one either. Hmm, let me figure this out and get back to you. :D

Under the gaming picture from the Amazon store page, is that a Starfury? Hell ya!

2500k seems to be out of stock everywhere now :(

Back